Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    So you're actually disagreeing that Fred was reading RR during the game?
    Lol yes. yes i am lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• FVV with the most clutch 4-17 shooting performance of all-time hahahaha
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Defence. will. win you. games. That and betting on yourself.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
          Defence. will. win you. games. That and betting on yourself.
          Oh and having the first actual superstar weve ever had
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Great play green!
            This got lost in all of the FV3 madness that followed shortly thereafter...but when is the last time you've seen an 8 second call in crunch time...like not as if it happens and they don't call it, it just so rarely happens

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              This got lost in all of the FV3 madness that followed shortly thereafter...but when is the last time you've seen an 8 second call in crunch time...like not as if it happens and they don't call it, it just so rarely happens
              Yup...that play plus the tie up plus the clutch free throws. You could also see during the last few time outs that Green was providing vocal leadership. A role player perhaps but a role we sorely need on a team prone to panicking at the end.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                Defence. will. win you. games. That and betting on yourself.
                Tbh, you let UPS Brown chuck it 17 times and he’s probably on the podium. FVV is getting unlimited opportunity under Nurse.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  But then there was some weird stat that had JV as the top rim protector in the NBA. It was mentioned in the broadcast the other night.
                  JV isn't very good when he has to switch on guys, make reads on whether to stay on the roll man or ball handler, etc. But if he's allowed to hang out beside the basket while tiny simpletons attempt to go for layups he's more than capable of crushing them
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Man, OG got away with one on that last 3 pointer from Bojan. Nice gutty win.

Comment

Oh and having the first actual superstar weve ever had
                      Definitely. Lorenzo Brown for MVP

I have to say that the momentum swung around the time he checked back into the game and started making some good hustle plays. Lol honestly when Nurse put him in I thought the game was over
                      OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Actually no. Fred wasn't running the team, he was getting kick outs and was the floor spacer. THAT'S why he was good in the fourth.
                        FVV’s goal is to be a starting PG in the league, not the shortest shooting guard ever. Nurse is letting him live that dream.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          Definitely. Lorenzo Brown for MVP

I have to say that the momentum swung around the time he checked back into the game and started making some good hustle plays. Lol honestly when Nurse put him in I thought the game was over
                          He looked like he was high on speed or something that was another level defensively I've never seen him have..and then super irrational confidence tried to posterize a big and had to take a seat lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He looked like he was high on speed or something that was another level defensively I've never seen him have..and then super irrational confidence tried to posterize a big and had to take a seat lol
                            I need to see a replay of that dunk attempt. I swear that he was already on the way down when he tried to dunk it LOL
                            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              I need to see a replay of that dunk attempt. I swear that he was already on the way down when he tried to dunk it LOL
                              Yeah, even with no defender he's barely on course to graze the bottom of the rim on that dunk attempt.

It was a weird night for Brown - team had incredible success with him on the court, mostly because a) he spent zero possessions as the defender on the ball, b) he took zero shots aside from that insane dunk attempt, and c) he was never running the offence - he touched the ball twice in the frontcourt as far as I recall, and once was in transition (nice pass to FVV for a three attempt) and the second was standing in the corner receiving the kick out and being smart enough to swing the ball (again, to FVV for a three). It's a weird way to "use" a guy, but it worked wonders. Helped that Indy didn't just ignore him and dare him to shoot, obviously once a team does that we're in trouble, but on a night full of crazy miracles, productive Brown minutes definitely make the list.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If Brown sticks to defence and doesnt try too many fancy plays on offense, he can be ok...but of course he's the 4th option for PG so he wont get too much chances if everyone is healthy... show your strengths, if he can show his defence, im sure nurse will find minutes for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X