Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    But can Johnny hit the three?

    Comment


    • #47
      G__Deane wrote: View Post
      But can Johnny hit the three?
      No but he can hit his wife
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • #48
        MixxAOR wrote: View Post

        Goddamn Toronto media lol

        "Do you like curling NOW?! What city is warmer, Toronto or LA? Tell us about your first time having Tim Hortons"

        Comment


        • #49
          I'm just waiting for Cabby to interview Kawhi. Does he still work in the media?

          Comment


          • #50
            KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Yall notice the last 2 years serges keeps swelling up after the long flights?
            Serge is a mystery. He is in his prime but his body is 50 years old

            Comment


            • #51
              LJ2 wrote: View Post
              I'm just waiting for Cabby to interview Kawhi. Does he still work in the media?
              NO!!!!!!!!!!! Dont fuckin go near Kawhi you touchy mcpersonal space
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #52
                A.I wrote: View Post
                Serge is a mystery. He is in his prime but his body is 50 years old
                id say his body is 24 years old and his joints are 50 years old.

                Comment


                • #53
                  KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  NO!!!!!!!!!!! Dont fuckin go near Kawhi you touchy mcpersonal space
                  That sort of train wreck is must see television.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    A.I wrote: View Post
                    Serge is a mystery. He is in his prime but his body is 50 years old
                    Well, try carrying around a 235 lb backpack while sprinting up and down a full court for 30 minutes a night for the past 10 years LOL. He's a big body and has been in the league for a while. Wear and tear should be expected. Simply amazes me that LeBron has been as healthy as he has for as long as he's been in the league. That guy is a machine.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Good job Nick

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Good job Nick

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Good job Nick

                          Fans should quit bagging on Nurse and cut him some slack for awhile imo.
                          -he just got dinged $15,000 from the league for having Kawhi's back. Snowflake NBA lol

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I think as Raptors fans we should tip our hats to the Pacers. They've been so overlooked for what they've been doing that it borders on criminal. Not too sure what the exact record was but they had a very noble record with Oladipo for a good stretch. Nate McMillan has done a fantastic job of establishing a great group of guys who play great collectively. If we're going to always being the ones demanding more respect from the American media etc, we should return the favor to those who don't receive the same respect.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Beneperez wrote: View Post
                              I think as Raptors fans we should tip our hats to the Pacers. They've been so overlooked for what they've been doing that it borders on criminal. Not too sure what the exact record was but they had a very noble record with Oladipo for a good stretch. Nate McMillan has done a fantastic job of establishing a great group of guys who play great collectively. If we're going to always being the ones demanding more respect from the American media etc, we should return the favor to those who don't receive the same respect.
                              Pacers are a good TEAM, something to respect in a league that sells that you must have multiple superstars to win.
                              Having said that. let's step on their throats and crush their collective spirit Wednesday

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Yeah they're not to be taken lightly. 2nd best Dratg in the league and that's with Oladipo missing a month.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X