Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And guys like golden will rejoice at the beautiful ball movement of the .500 team. And our point guard will be thoughtful to the media and answer all phone calls!
    Nah. After we win the 2019 championship, Kawhi leaves for LA and Lowry's big booty is happily sent home to North Philly for a minor heist as Masai's final trade before moving on to bigger and better things (i.e. like hopefully he qualifies for Prime Minister of Canada.) MLSE hires Sham Hinkie and we go full Process 2.0, somehow winning the lottery and drafting a taller, longer, bigger version of Zion who can shoot like Curry.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      Nah. After we win the 2019 championship, Kawhi leaves for LA and Lowry's big booty is happily sent home to North Philly for a minor heist as Masai's final trade before moving on to bigger and better things (i.e. like hopefully he qualifies for Prime Minister of Canada.) MLSE hires Sham Hinkie and we go full Process 2.0, somehow winning the lottery and drafting a taller, longer, bigger version of Zion who can shoot like Curry.
      I prefer win-now mode forever.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        I prefer win-now mode forever.
        Is this Ernie Grunfeld?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
            I saw on realgm this morning that T. Ross is getting some trade interest. Would be a good replacement for Miles/Powell. He was a streaky, but good defender and solid shooter. Should Raptors be interested?
            It was actually from Marc Stein. He said that there is interest in Ross, but the Magic are only really offering Simmons. Simmons is having a terrible year though.

I don't see the Magic trading Ross right now. He's been having a career season and they are in the playoffs if the season ended today. They aren't in a position to trade Ross for picks for example.

I remember hearing about Kawhi and how he was good friends with Simmons. So there is something there. But we have a lot of wings already.

I'd consider a Norm for Simmons trade to clear Norm's long term deal off our books, but that's as far as I'd go, and even then I'd hesitate. Simmons is shooting just 24% from 3 on about 2 attempts a game. He's worse than CJ.

Comment

If we lose tonight, we officially fall out of first in the NBA for the first time all season

I don't wanna do that
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                If we lose tonight, we officially fall out of first in the NBA for the first time all season

I don't wanna do that
                Yeah that will suck.. but I kind of assumed we'd already be out of first after our west coast trip. We didn't, which is surprising, but with all these injuries it seems inevitable.

Hopefully we go on one of those 10-11 game streaks soon once everyone is back and get that record back to where we all think it should be.

Comment

I want to see Boucher play real minutes. This might be his only real shot all season, depending on Ibaka's knee I guess
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Have a drink everytime matt Devlin says "happy holidays"

Comment

• This team needs Kyle.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I guess I just tune in at ALL the wrong times as I havent had time to watch all games, well most games but i miss quarters.... Toronto can't hit an open shot. It's horrible.

Comment

• JV got the white board out

Comment

• Three and-1s already? Get the duck out of here
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              JV got the white board out
                              He sits with the team and helps...unlike either one of our 2 all stars...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Have a drink everytime matt Devlin says "happy holidays"
                                Sober holidays for me. I'm on antibiotics for the next 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X