Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    But can Johnny hit the three?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
      But can Johnny hit the three?
      No but he can hit his wife
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Goddamn Toronto media lol

"Do you like curling NOW?! What city is warmer, Toronto or LA? Tell us about your first time having Tim Hortons"

Comment

I'm just waiting for Cabby to interview Kawhi. Does he still work in the media?

Comment

Yall notice the last 2 years serges keeps swelling up after the long flights?
            Serge is a mystery. He is in his prime but his body is 50 years old

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
              I'm just waiting for Cabby to interview Kawhi. Does he still work in the media?
              NO!!!!!!!!!!! Dont fuckin go near Kawhi you touchy mcpersonal space
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                id say his body is 24 years old and his joints are 50 years old.

Comment

NO!!!!!!!!!!! Dont fuckin go near Kawhi you touchy mcpersonal space
                  That sort of train wreck is must see television.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    Well, try carrying around a 235 lb backpack while sprinting up and down a full court for 30 minutes a night for the past 10 years LOL. He's a big body and has been in the league for a while. Wear and tear should be expected. Simply amazes me that LeBron has been as healthy as he has for as long as he's been in the league. That guy is a machine.

Comment

Good job Nick

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Good job Nick

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Good job Nick

Fans should quit bagging on Nurse and cut him some slack for awhile imo.
                          -he just got dinged $15,000 from the league for having Kawhi's back. Snowflake NBA lol

Comment

I think as Raptors fans we should tip our hats to the Pacers. They've been so overlooked for what they've been doing that it borders on criminal. Not too sure what the exact record was but they had a very noble record with Oladipo for a good stretch. Nate McMillan has done a fantastic job of establishing a great group of guys who play great collectively. If we're going to always being the ones demanding more respect from the American media etc, we should return the favor to those who don't receive the same respect.

Comment

Beneperez wrote: View Post
                              I think as Raptors fans we should tip our hats to the Pacers. They've been so overlooked for what they've been doing that it borders on criminal. Not too sure what the exact record was but they had a very noble record with Oladipo for a good stretch. Nate McMillan has done a fantastic job of establishing a great group of guys who play great collectively. If we're going to always being the ones demanding more respect from the American media etc, we should return the favor to those who don't receive the same respect.
                              Pacers are a good TEAM, something to respect in a league that sells that you must have multiple superstars to win.
                              Having said that. let's step on their throats and crush their collective spirit Wednesday

Comment

Yeah they're not to be taken lightly. 2nd best Dratg in the league and that's with Oladipo missing a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X