Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      I think it's been... 2 months since the Raptors were fully healthy?
      or we just take shitty shots and nothing goes in?

Comment

• why boucher is not getting a chance i dont know...

Comment

• LORENZO BROWN NOW!?! well.. i guess he cant be any worse than FVV today... which is sad...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            or we just take shitty shots and nothing goes in?
            Well I mean... the Raptors have shot how many open 3's this season? And this is a team with plenty of players that shot 35%+ from 3 last season.

Comment

• Finally FVV gets one in

Comment

• not for nuthin" but Bogdonavich played unexpectedly great defence on Lebron in the playoffs last year

Comment

• Okay come on let’s stop slogging through the trenches
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    Well I mean... the Raptors have shot how many open 3's this season? And this is a team with plenty of players that shot 35%+ from 3 last season.
                    true but besides lowry no one else hurt is a 3 threat who's hurt.

JV and Ibaka are definitely missed inside and thats hurting us as well...

Comment

• Our defence has been good this quarter. And pretty much the last 3 games we've lost. It's our offence that's terrible since Kyle's been out. We need him so badly running the team
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Our defence has been good this quarter. And pretty much the last 3 games we've lost. It's our offence that's terrible since Kyle's been out. We need him so badly running the team
                        Wright was good as the starter in Denver... I dont understand why Nurse didnt go back to him as a starter? We need to develop him and this is as good a time as any...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          why boucher is not getting a chance i dont know...
                          5 out,

Nurse needs to show some of the genius he has in times of duress like these.

Also if Kawhi wins this for us, its the greatest game by a raptor ever right?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            not for nuthin" but Bogdonavich played unexpectedly great defence on Lebron in the playoffs last year
                            Yea I think at this point we can say he's a good defender. He guarded Lebron very well. And when the refs let him body people it's over because he's actually pretty strong. He also doesn't bite on pump fakes
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This would be a great win after playing like horse bleep

Comment

• indy had been doing well coming out of timeouts. time to hold them here

Comment

Working...
                                X