Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope lowry is back friday

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
      Pacers are like the Raptors circa 2015, no star, play real hard,well coached, are starting to get it.

Still doesn't feel like an L yet
      Feeling it

Comment

Cuz it feels like a giant DUB. I was on this early.

11 points in the fourth, that D tho, right Judge?
        Yup! Our d has been great lately. Hopefully when Kyle finally comes back our offence will get back to normal
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          why they cant play like that for even half the game i dont get...
          Raptors were getting shredded on the PnR with Monroe at the 5. It was ugly. The Raptors always went on mini-runs when they went small.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Well a win is a win is a win....

but

You gotta think on the flight tonight for Indiana ... there is going to be a ton of time spent thinking how the fuck did we lose that... cuz lose it they did....
            *whispers Kawhi Leonard
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Agreed. We got LUCKY cause that was a costly play if the refs decided to call that cause it was most definitely a foul. The refs just chose to ignore it that's all. It wasn't a good or smart play at all in my opinion. If that were lebron, or durant or harden it's a called a foul. No question
              you blow air at lebron its a foul.. thats why the nba can be such a shit show sometimes.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                hope lowry is back friday
                PLEASE. I can't take another day without him to be honest.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

5 out,

Nurse needs to show some of the genius he has in times of duress like these.

Also if Kawhi wins this for us, its the greatest game by a raptor ever right?
                  It was my avatar and green tho

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                    based on replay just now, og did hit him on the hand...but whatever we deserve it lol
                    LOL duh! That was such an obvious foul, I don't know why people here are trying to justify it. If that was one of our players we would be livid.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                      Raptors were getting shredded on the PnR with Monroe at the 5. It was ugly. The Raptors always went on mini-runs when they went small.
                      Yea. We are gonna have to do that more often until JV comes back. Greg is not working at all.

Comment

• When you take JV and Serge out of the lineup, that’s death, taxes and 30 ridiculously efficient points a night. We take that for granted.

Comment

LOL duh! That was such an obvious foul, I don't know why people here are trying to justify it. If that was one of our players we would be livid.
                          It sucks for the pacers, but

1. Generally you never get that call at the end of a game.

2. He hit his hand/forearm and that’s debatable a foul even though in the end I think it is a foul.

3. They have to get a better shot than that.

Ultimately, pacers fans deserve to be mad, but they lost the game by only scoring 11 in the 4th.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            You dont make that call at the buzzer for hardly any team, ever. It has to be a lot more blatant, other than bogdan doing an impression of flailing inflatable tube man
                            It was a pretty blatant foul.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Bro because it was at the buzzer. You gotta get open, or you got get practically bodychecked or mugged to get to the line there especially on the road. You've been a raptor fan long enough to know we never get that call on the final shot.

Yeah OG probably got some hand with the ball but 80% was the arms flailing like he got shot
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                When you take JV and Serge out of the lineup, that’s death, taxes and 30 ridiculously efficient points a night. We take that for granted.
                                yep...but then again this would apply to any team that loses their top 2 centres lol

Comment

Working...
                                X