Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Bro because it was at the buzzer. You gotta get open, or you got get practically bodychecked or mugged to get to the line there especially on the road. You've been a raptor fan long enough to know we never get that call on the final shot.

Yeah OG probably got some hand with the ball but 80% was the arms flailing like he got shot
    Flopdownabich oversold it to the refs.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/e23at

Pretty obvious foul. Look at OG's face, even he knows it.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Yea. We are gonna have to do that more often until JV comes back. Greg is not working at all.
        Not even JV, just having Ibaka back would've been huge for the PnR defense tonight. With him out, the Pacers smelled blood and rightfully attacked the paint like crazy.

Comment

• I'm dying at OG's face LMAO:

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            https://streamable.com/e23at

Who cares.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm dying at OG's face LMAO:

hey at the end it paid off, if he hit the 3, we may be in ot right now.

Comment

Bro because it was at the buzzer. You gotta get open, or you got get practically bodychecked or mugged to get to the line there especially on the road. You've been a raptor fan long enough to know we never get that call on the final shot.

Yeah OG probably got some hand with the ball but 80% was the arms flailing like he got shot
                Wasn't there a game this season where they called a ticky tack foul on us down the stretch and it cost us the game? So they do call it when they want to clearly. We just got lucky because they chose not to this time. If they called it we couldn't even be mad because it was an obvious foul.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

LOL right!
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                    Who cares.

No kidding..like how many times has calls in the last 2 minutes screwed us? You guys remember the Sacramento screw job?
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                      Who cares.

Who cares tonight but he better learn from this and not do it again because one day it will bite us in the butt if the refs decide to call a foul like that

Comment

Great. That’s the respek we deserve. NBA still owes us a few thousand calls to even things up.

Comment

• OK...fine, I'm just trying to show evidence to people saying it's not a foul.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Boston lost to phoenix lol..
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No kidding..like how many times has calls in the last 2 minutes screwed us? You guys remember the Sacramento screw job?
                              I get it we have been on the wrong end of the stick for this many times through this teams history not just this season. So I'm happy and believe we deserve to have it go our way for once. I'm just saying it WAS a foul. It WASNT a smart play by OG at all and if the refs decided to call it a foul we might have ended up being screwed. That's it. As long as OG doesn't do that again I'm cool.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Who cares tonight but he better learn from this and not do it again because one day it will bite us in the butt if the refs decide to call a foul like that
                                Well..the expectation is that he would indeed learn from this. His expression seems to show that he doesn't want to be making that mistake again.

Comment

Working...
                                X