Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Feeling it
    Why are you replying to yourself? And we have a top 5 player in the league, so we do have a star.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      Not even JV, just having Ibaka back would've been huge for the PnR defense tonight. With him out, the Pacers smelled blood and rightfully attacked the paint like crazy.
      Agreed. Crazy that JV is a pretty bad pick and roll defender and he's STILL not anywhere close to as bad as Greg. I don't see Greg lasting much longer in this league if that's how he's gonna play D in todays NBA
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Boston lost to phoenix lol..
        I can cheer for Oubre on the Suns (especially against Boston)

Comment

• Boucher is pretty good if you don't need him to rebound. Good is relative; hes good for a guy that only needs to play 10 minutes a game. I almost rather we play him as a backup wing instead of CJ Miles, who does NOTHING.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            We've been taking JV's highly efficient offense, consistent rebounding, perfect screens and general hardassed toughness for granted.
            When JV is sitting, nobody sets proper screens. Ibaka, Siakim, Delon, and tonight Boucher, are all terrible. They get in the way after setting their weak ass screens. It doesn't seem like such a tough skill to teach or learn. Gums up the middle. All the screen setter can think of is slipping away to get the pass. Set the god damn screen to free up the man with the ball. The screen setter is option 2, so set your screen like that.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Boston lost to phoenix lol..
              And Aron Baynes broke his hand and needs surgery.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Right. His love for Fred running the team is beyond me. There is sooooooo much evidence by now that that's not his strong suit
                Fred read this and got mad at the right time

Comment

• Well....still in first! I think to stay. If the Raptors didn't lose that one I like their chances for the next few. I agree that we need Kyle back but Serge is really important too. They did well in the fourth obviously playing without a true centre but I don't think that will work consistently. Kawhi might not quite be Lebron but watching him game after game I'm not willing to accept that he is anything but the second best player. Curry and Giannis are possibly better offensively (though I'm not sure they are when Kawhi is in "killer mode") but his defence is a game changer too. Amazing player.

Comment

Agreed. Crazy that JV is a pretty bad pick and roll defender and he's STILL not anywhere close to as bad as Greg. I don't see Greg lasting much longer in this league if that's how he's gonna play D in todays NBA
                    But then there was some weird stat that had JV as the top rim protector in the NBA. It was mentioned in the broadcast the other night.

Comment

• puffer wrote: View Post
                      when jv is sitting, nobody sets proper screens. Ibaka, siakim, delon, and tonight boucher, are all terrible. They get in the way after setting their weak ass screens. It doesn't seem like such a tough skill to teach or learn. Gums up the middle. All the screen setter can think of is slipping away to get the pass. Set the god damn screen to free up the man with the ball. The screen setter is option 2, so set your screen like that.
                      exactly!!!
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Fred read this and got mad at the right time
                        Actually no. Fred wasn't running the team, he was getting kick outs and was the floor spacer. THAT'S why he was good in the fourth.

Comment

• Indiana should have never let it go to final possession ha ha HA
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I think generally, he knows where he's supposed to be. He's just slower than a fat dude running to the salad bar.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              When is Kyle Lowry coming back>
                              Post of the night. Truth.

Comment

Actually no. Fred wasn't running the team, he was getting kick outs and was the floor spacer. THAT'S why he was good in the fourth.
                                So you're actually disagreeing that Fred was reading RR during the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X