Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Monroe's net rating was -20, second worst on the team.

Pace:
    98.5 overall
    106 Q1
    101.5 Q2
    99.2 Q3
    97.9 Q4

Pace was at its slowest in the final Q when the Raps came back, at its highest in Q1 when the Pacers were crushing us.
    Where did you get the data?

Basketball reference boxscore has Monroe as +41....144 ORtg and 103 DRtg.

Edit—I’m seeing your data on NBA.com

https://www.basketball-reference.com...812190TOR.html
    Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Thu Dec 20, 2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Where did you get the data?

Basketball reference boxscore has Monroe as +41....144 ORtg and 103 DRtg.

Edit—I’m seeing your data on NBA.com

https://www.basketball-reference.com...812190TOR.html
      Those BBall reference numbers are individual efficiency ratings. The iDRTG in particular is especially meaningless.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-con...12-19-2018.pdf

Looks like we got away with one (for a change). L2MR says "incorrect non call" when OG hit Bog's arm

Comment

Monroe's net rating was -20, second worst on the team.

Pace:
          98.5 overall
          106 Q1
          101.5 Q2
          99.2 Q3
          97.9 Q4

Pace was at its slowest in the final Q when the Raps came back, at its highest in Q1 when the Pacers were crushing us.
          The pace probably looked and felt quicker because the defensive intensity increased noticeably
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Those BBall reference numbers are individual efficiency ratings. The iDRTG in particular is especially meaningless.
            Thank you.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Even if he gets the foul hes gotta go 3 for 3 just to take it it overtime. Hes a career 85% ft shooter so math tells me he makes all 3 60% of the time..and thats to get to overtime on the road so cut that number in more than half..

They got screwed out of a 25% shot at winning
              And they would've had zero momentum going into OT.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                All I could look at was OG's reaction after the foul ... priceless. He definitely fouled him. But whatevs.
                One of the best comments I heard regarding the non foul call was on a radio station on the drive home yesterday that said to the effect that it only cost us a 15K fine and numerous years of suffering to finally get a call to go our way LOL.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  One of the best comments I heard regarding the non foul call was on a radio station on the drive home yesterday that said to the effect that it only cost us a 15K fine and numerous years of suffering to finally get a call to go our way LOL.
                  Sounds like my post-game hot takes. lol.

golden wrote: View Post
                  Nurse’s $15k was well spent.
                  golden wrote: View Post
                  Great. That’s the respek we deserve. NBA still owes us a few thousand calls to even things up.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Sounds like my post-game hot takes. lol.
                    They're stealing your shit!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      It was Ed Malloy last night?

Hey! How bout this one?

The NBA said Thursday that officials Ed Malloy, John Goble and Violet Palmer missed a foul by Charlotte’s Michael Kidd-Gilchrist against Toronto’s Andrea Bargnani on a jump shot in the final seconds of the Bobcats’ 98-97 victory Wednesday night.

The NBA said Bargnani should have been given two free throws and the clock stopped with approximately 2.4 seconds remaining. Replays showed Kidd-Gilchrist’s right hand made contact with Bargnani’s left wrist as the Toronto player shot, with the ball coming up well short
                      It was the best that it was Malloy... it could have only been better if it was Marc Davis...

And yeah.. thats the Violet Palmer episode you found... we stunk.. they stunk.. but we were still robbed blind.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• OG's non-call "foul" there was very similar to the non-call where Draymond broke JV's hand (thought that was a harder hit, of course). Both could and probably should have been called, but to some degree "hand is ball".

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          OG's non-call "foul" there was very similar to the non-call where Draymond broke JV's hand (thought that was a harder hit, of course). Both could and probably should have been called, but to some degree "hand is ball".
                          After what Sabonis did to Powell, nobody on Pacers should complain
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• who the fuck cares if they missed the call, do people here think they are earning some sort of Non-homer currancy with this shit? Be a raptor fan, say fuck yeah, and move on, you guys are pussying arond this call more than the friggan Indy fans are ffsakes.

man up

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              who the fuck cares if they missed the call, do people here think they are earning some sort of Non-homer currancy with this shit? Be a raptor fan, say fuck yeah, and move on, you guys are pussying arond this call more than the friggan Indy fans are ffsakes.

man up
                              Let me repeat what you said with a few different identifiers.
                              Who the fuck cares about your judgments, do you think you are earning some kind of cred by calling everybody down for their thoughts? Be a fan and stop focusing on stupid nit picky issues that you can criticize and enjoy the win. Come together with the fan base and enjoy the fucking win and stop being such a prissy shit. Man up.

Comment

Working...
                              X