Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #34 - Toronto Raptors (24-9) vs. Cleveland Calaviers (8-24) Friday, December 21, 2018 - 7 P.M.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mitch P wrote: View Post
    I'd been starting to think we'd all overrated OG's potential. This game is a nice reminder. I'll look forward to him doing this with some consistency. Imagine.....OG and Pascal playing like their best selves the majority of the time.
    He's chill like Kawhi except Leonard is an assassin on the court while OG lacks the intensity portion for the most part. Nice to see him be daggers once in awhile

    Comment


    • Dang. Last quote I saw from Nurse was they were preparing for Kawhi to play the back to backs. To me they are erring a bit too far on the side of caution but as long as they keep winning.....

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Wheres Kyle? Yall I'm sure remember his old injuries when DeMar was here, he was at every game, almost overbearing with his help thinking hes an assistant coach.

        This is definitely not a nothing issue
        Kawhi set the tone and Kyle saying "I'm a superstar like him so I'm staying in the locker room"

        And your memory is correct, he was always on the bench when he was injured and DeMar was here. But kyle xouldn't stand to be apart from his buddy lol so .....
        Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Dec 22, 2018, 11:31 AM.

        Comment


        • G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Kawhi set the tone and Kyle saying "I'm a superstar like him so I'm staying in the locker room"

          And your memory is correct, he was always on the bench when he was injured and DeMar was here. But kyle xouldn't stand to be apart from his buddy lol so .....
          I have what might be an odd reason for being relaxed about Kawhi staying in the locker room when he's sitting out a game: there's considerably less exposure to whatever other teams might be working on doing to recruit him - er, sorry, make that "scout" him - during those games (especially the road games).

          Comment


          • Kawhi had a field day last night. OG was good in that first half. Some guys are just better off as starters though. And that doesn't bode to well for OG for this year at least. As long as Kawhi is on this roster, OG will be coming off the bench.

            Glad we took care of business. Cavs are scrappy and try hard. They just aren't very talented.

            Like the opposite of the Wizards. They have talent but don't try at all.

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Kawhi set the tone and Kyle saying "I'm a superstar like him so I'm staying in the locker room"

              And your memory is correct, he was always on the bench when he was injured and DeMar was here. But kyle xouldn't stand to be apart from his buddy lol so .....
              So I guess Norm and CJ think they're superstars too...
              Don't think I saw Danny Green on the bench last night (...though I could be wrong.)
              Shaping up like we got a whole team of superstars now!

              Comment


              • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                So I guess Norm and CJ think they're superstars too...
                Don't think I saw Danny Green on the bench last night (...though I could be wrong.)
                Shaping up like we got a whole team of superstars now!
                Danny was there in his pinstripe suit

                Comment


                • Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Danny was there in his pinstripe suit
                  Ah, that's right. Sans tie.

                  So only Kawhi, Kyle, CJ and Norm have obtained superstar status.

                  Comment


                  • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Ah, that's right. Sans tie.

                    So only Kawhi, Kyle, CJ and Norm have obtained superstar status.
                    We have a whole team of superstars, haven't you heard? Only JV and Serge are the workmanlike plugs....

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X