Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #36: Raptors (25-10) @ Heat (16-16); Wednesday, Dec. 26th at 7:30 pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Green and Kawhi on D is amaizng
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Former Spurs doing some damage again
        Both offensively and defensively

Danny on Wade and Kawhi on Winslow preventing a game winner three.

What an awesome clutch performance from both players

Consolation on FVV and Pascal can share (though i was a bit upset that he settles with those long 3s)

What a very good road game without Kyle

Comment

• Trump should ban those pink uniforms

Comment

• You have everything you need,

If you just believe.
            OG is our king

Comment

• Nurse made it happen to roll out his zone defense in the 3rd q, for reversing the lead

Comment

• Can breathe a sigh of relief now. Raps should never have been down 17 or whatever it was. But glad they fought back and won. Nice to have a super star you can go to in the clutch. And a nice little side kick as well.

Serge's best move all night was passing that ball to Green in the corner. Otherwise he was pretty brutal. Siakam sucked in the first half but came around in the second.

If we started Moose it would have been a blow out.

Comment

• Norm, Delon and Monroe holding the fort off the bench

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    You have everything you need,

If you just believe.

Comment

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Lol who was the guy that hugged Danny Green after he made the 3?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tough first round match up against either Miami/ BKN or Charlotte but we have Kawhi and Danny as long as both are healthy, this maybe a season that we can sweep any of those teams

Comment

• Looks like Miles was a healthy scratch.

Going to probably see more of that if Norm keeps playing like he did tonight. He was far more composed than he was all season last year. Finally learned this new offense I guess.

Comment

• Weird, ugly, wonderful win. Only Raptors with more than 2 assists tonight - Serge 4, Norm 3. Wonder if Serge has ever had a team-high assist game ever.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• That bench stretch early in the fourth was huge. After 3 strong games in a row we can start believing that Norm Powell is going to be a contributor for the rest of the year. That will make the bench much better than it has been thus far. Norm actually looked like he was playing intelligently; facilitating in a number of ways. He had three assists. Beside the win that was probably the best thing about this game for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X