Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #37: Raptors (26-10) @ Orlando Magic (14-19); Friday, Dec. 28th at 7:00 pm on SN1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Went to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, but now i'm back, can't say the same thing about Lowry though because he's still out.

    Heard that he played against Philly before the break after missing 4 games? and now he's out again? how am i not surprised? he probably re-injured his thigh or somethin. He played in Philly because he's from Philly, if it was against Atlanta, would he even play? ANOTHER selfish move by Lowry.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • #32
      Jclaw wrote: View Post
      No homerism for us...our home's not there!
      Oklahoma, Denver, Bucks, Massachusetts, Pacers all in evidence though. I think most people fans would think that at least 90% of NBA fans think GSW will be the ultimate winner and odds say they will be. But I have said from the beginning of the year that there's a better than average chance they don't win it all this year. Luck, chance, just not their year, injuries, somebody else gets silly-hot, who knows, just a hunch. Maybe Boogie and Curry shoot each other.

      Comment


      • #33
        rocwell wrote: View Post

        Miles, this is your last chance

        Comment


        • #34
          Fury wrote: View Post
          Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Went to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, but now i'm back, can't say the same thing about Lowry though because he's still out.

          Heard that he played against Philly before the break after missing 4 games? and now he's out again? how am i not surprised? he probably re-injured his thigh or somethin. He played in Philly because he's from Philly, if it was against Atlanta, would he even play? ANOTHER selfish move by Lowry.
          Only t rex can go on a beautiful relaxing 2 week getaway and makes his first post an angry hot take with very little information or facts. And at least one word capitalized

          Welcome back!
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • #35
            KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Only t rex can go on a beautiful relaxing 2 week getaway and makes his first post an angry hot take with very little information or facts. And at least one word capitalized

            Welcome back!
            Aloha
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • #36



              Masai complained about Clips
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • #37
                Fury wrote: View Post
                Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Went to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, but now i'm back, can't say the same thing about Lowry though because he's still out.

                Heard that he played against Philly before the break after missing 4 games? and now he's out again? how am i not surprised? he probably re-injured his thigh or somethin. He played in Philly because he's from Philly, if it was against Atlanta, would he even play? ANOTHER selfish move by Lowry.
                He had a back spasm in shootaround. Not the thigh at all. Was in the report.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Don't forget to vote for Kawhi for All-Star Game.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Draymond injured rondo's hand too. Needs surgery, out 4-5 weeks.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      lmfao



                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Sounds like he misses him

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Damn. I love this.

                          If you dont like that, you don't like NBA basketball!


                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Imangine Skippy's pain when we win the NBA finals ....

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Imangine Skippy's pain when we win the NBA finals ....
                              Hed love it cause he can keep provoking and getting the attention he craves. He doesnt actually care in his cold dead heart
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Don't forget to vote for Kawhi for All-Star Game.
                                Wait.....you can't vote on twitter anymore? WTF.
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X