Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #37: Raptors (26-10) @ Orlando Magic (14-19); Friday, Dec. 28th at 7:00 pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Went to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, but now i'm back, can't say the same thing about Lowry though because he's still out.

Heard that he played against Philly before the break after missing 4 games? and now he's out again? how am i not surprised? he probably re-injured his thigh or somethin. He played in Philly because he's from Philly, if it was against Atlanta, would he even play? ANOTHER selfish move by Lowry.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      No homerism for us...our home's not there!
      Oklahoma, Denver, Bucks, Massachusetts, Pacers all in evidence though. I think most people fans would think that at least 90% of NBA fans think GSW will be the ultimate winner and odds say they will be. But I have said from the beginning of the year that there's a better than average chance they don't win it all this year. Luck, chance, just not their year, injuries, somebody else gets silly-hot, who knows, just a hunch. Maybe Boogie and Curry shoot each other.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Miles, this is your last chance

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
          Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Went to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, but now i'm back, can't say the same thing about Lowry though because he's still out.

Heard that he played against Philly before the break after missing 4 games? and now he's out again? how am i not surprised? he probably re-injured his thigh or somethin. He played in Philly because he's from Philly, if it was against Atlanta, would he even play? ANOTHER selfish move by Lowry.
          Only t rex can go on a beautiful relaxing 2 week getaway and makes his first post an angry hot take with very little information or facts. And at least one word capitalized

Welcome back!
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Only t rex can go on a beautiful relaxing 2 week getaway and makes his first post an angry hot take with very little information or facts. And at least one word capitalized

Welcome back!
            Aloha
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Masai complained about Clips
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post

He had a back spasm in shootaround. Not the thigh at all. Was in the report.

Comment

Don't forget to vote for Kawhi for All-Star Game.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Draymond injured rondo's hand too. Needs surgery, out 4-5 weeks.

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Sounds like he misses him

Comment

Damn. I love this.

If you dont like that, you don't like NBA basketball!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                            lmfao

Imangine Skippy's pain when we win the NBA finals ....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Imangine Skippy's pain when we win the NBA finals ....
                              Hed love it cause he can keep provoking and getting the attention he craves. He doesnt actually care in his cold dead heart
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Don't forget to vote for Kawhi for All-Star Game.
                                Wait.....you can't vote on twitter anymore? WTF.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X