No announcement yet.

Game #39 Jazz @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the toronto raptors are a very good basketball team. thank you for coming to my ted talk

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      I don’t know. Kobe always had it throughout. Think Lebron did as well. I’m not against it.
      i thought it was general courtesy to stop it when the guy gets into his shooting form. maybe im wrong
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Great fucking win. Nice way to start 2019. Go Raps.

Comment

• What would it take to land Ingles? He's exactly what the Raps need.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Before we got him, I never realized how deadly Kawhi is from mid range
            OG is our king

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              i thought it was general courtesy to stop it when the guy gets into his shooting form. maybe im wrong
              It is for most players. But is a common time for an MVP chant for a worthy player.

That said Kawhi may prefer absolute silence. He probably always does.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                What would it take to land Ingles? He's exactly what the Raps need.
                probaly alot hes pretty key to what the jazz do
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  What would it take to land Ingles? He's exactly what the Raps need.
                  Utes ain’t sellin

Comment

• Good to see we can put up points without Kyle around. Looking forward to the Spurs game.

Will feel like a playoff game. Hopefully Kawhi puts on a show.

Comment

• Three career-highs in this game? Wonder how rare that is.

Comment

• Kawhi with 45 and no 3's. Pretty crazy. Very DeMar like performance from him tonight.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Good to see we can put up points without Kyle around. Looking forward to the Spurs game.

Will feel like a playoff game. Hopefully Kawhi puts on a show.
                            Raps sure should know how to defend DeMar ....

Comment

• When was the last time Raptors got 72 points from the wing spots? What a time to be alive

Comment

• As much as we are looking forward to - Kawhi vs. Pop

But Danny Green will show why he shouldnt just be a kicker to the Ace .

Danny will scorch the Spurs, book it already

Comment

Working...
                                X