Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    I am fully convinced that this team badly needs another consistent firepower who you can rely in a seven game series when one of Kyle and Kawhi is having one of those off nights/ injuries.

Winning 4 of 7 from a playoff contending team especially deep in the 2nd round or finals can be very tough against any of the top 4 East Teams (Bucks/ Pacers/ Sixers or Celtics).

We may be able to get a career game from our usual young assets like OG/Pascal/FVV/Wright or Norm but for them to do it in 3 or 4 consecutive playoff games would be a tall order.

Thats when the possibility of acquiring a playoff tested Bradley Beal.

Trading two of those young guys that we have is a no brainer.

Beal has a manageable contract and can be a major part of a core moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    You’re gonna trade your 2 starting big men for Beal? Thats a hard no.

Siakam improved significantly in such a short time, you hold on to him.

Didn’t mean to like lol.
    I don't trust Ibaka and Siakam is nice that's why I'm willing to trade him. It has to make sense for Wizards. I mean I can hope Masai can rob but I'm not expecting it.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Still remember when people were saying Derozan + OG or Siakam for Kawhi, and look what happened, we traded a lesser player and got an extra incredibly valuable player.

Let Masai do his thing.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Ibaka + Pascal Siakam + Draft Pick. Let's go
    You’re gonna trade your 2 starting big men for Beal? Thats a hard no.

Siakam improved significantly in such a short time, you hold on to him.

Didn’t mean to like lol.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    from the article. Damn Siakam and OG for Beal? When you didn't have to do that for Kawhi. Blows man.
    "plus some filler salary". That would be alot of filler. And the picks? That's too steep for my liking. And I love Beal.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Lowry's mindset is not on championship and I wonder if it ever was.
    Honestly, I don't think Kyle truly believes he has what it takes to be a champion. He's an underdog and he's done phenomenally well for himself succeeding in a game of genetic freaks. He's gotten multiple all-star nods (even starter) and will have 10 generations of Lowrys hanging his picture over their fireplaces. He's satisfied with what he's achieved. The next level is too damn hard.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Dont start underrating masai. Hasnt his tenure taught you that you don't just throw your best pieces on the table and go "cmon whaddya think!"

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    There’s been chatter about the Raptors pursuing Wizards guard Bradley Beal, but Washington wants two players and two draft picks for him, according to sources.

That would cost the team budding star Pascal Siakam and wing OG Anunoby, plus some filler salary and two future first-round draft picks. The Raptors already owe this year’s pick to the Spurs, and they would have to persuade Washington to take a pick as far out as 2023.

That’s a longshot. Trading for Beal means gutting the young talent Toronto would need if Leonard left in free agency after this season. Beal would address the Raptors’ need for shooting and playmaking, but the team would have to potentially bankrupt its future to get him.
    from the article. Damn Siakam and OG for Beal? When you didn't have to do that for Kawhi. Blows man.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Don't start overrating Pascal guys
    I don't think you can at this point. He's been our second most consistent player all year. Dude is the leagues MIP, and for good reason.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    I think OG + Norm + Fred works money wise. They add up to about $20M. But we need to wait a couple weeks to trade Fred I think.

Ya, I just wouldn't want to give up Pascal if possible. And especially not Ibaka and Pascal in the same deal. Masai has proven savvy enough to insist on the low-ball offer, so I always assume the best. Lol
    Pascal is a good player. BY FAR the best young player on this team, the others are a bunch of scrubs who people here loves to overrate. BUT Brad Beal is an all star caliber player. If trading Pascal is what it would take then you make the trade.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    I think OG + Norm + Fred works money wise. They add up to about $20M. But we need to wait a couple weeks to trade Fred I think.

Ya, I just wouldn't want to give up Pascal if possible. And especially not Ibaka and Pascal in the same deal. Masai has proven savvy enough to insist on the low-ball offer, so I always assume the best. Lol
    Shit I mean OG, Norm and Fred is not that bad of a get for Wizards. Could work.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Don't start overrating Pascal guys
    Dont start underrating masai. Hasnt his tenure taught you that you don't just throw your best pieces on the table and go "cmon whaddya think!"

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Right before tip off Lowry felt compelled to run over and say more fun jokes to DeRozan. Kawhi walks by, eaves drops, then has a look of minor annoyed bewilderment lol. A clip says a thousand words
    Lowry's mindset is not on championship and I wonder if it ever was.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post

Smh. You're team is getting blown out. DeRozan is out there killing your team and you're out there joking with him?

Kawhi looked disgusted.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    But money wise how would that work.

MixxAOR wrote:
    And I'm being realistic they don't want OG and other a guys but guy who media is talking about and Zach Lowe started bandwagon for

Leave a comment:

Working...
X