Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    5 of us have found their way here!

(Note: I often see someone wearing a Raptors hat or shirt and will try and strike up a conversation with them. Have any of you done that? It doesn't make it very far past "Derozan...something". Most people don't know who we played last night or who won.
    I met this guy while I was working as a cashier a few years back (I live in BC) wearing a Raptors hat. It was during our playoff series against the Miami Heat and I asked him if he saw the game the other night. He goes "Uhh, nah, did they win?". I was in disbelief. Like come on, first time we made it to the second round in forever

Funny enough I ended up meeting another guy with a Miami Heat hat and we actually had a civil discussion about basketball. Lol
    OG is our king

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

wow bro big game and he sits out? Shit is serious. You know he wanted to play
      yup

Comment

• Gay is playing

Comment

• Not like we'd be interested.. but the Hornets are shopping Batum and would be willing to attach Kaminsky in the deal (not sure that makes the deal better or worse though lol)

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Not like we'd be interested.. but the Hornets are shopping Batum and would be willing to attach Kaminsky in the deal (not sure that makes the deal better or worse though lol)
            They would need to give us three first rounders to take on that abomination of a contract.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Gay is playing
              tbt

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

wow bro big game and he sits out? Shit is serious. You know he wanted to play
                Nice Kyle, respect. Glad it's the smart call and not the bullish one. You know he badly wanted to play this game.

Hopefully he didn't over exert himself trying to see if he could go.

Eyes on the long term prize.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  They would need to give us three first rounders to take on that abomination of a contract.
                  Yeah for sure.. $24M this year, $25.5M next year, and $27M (player option) in 2020-2021.

They really should consider stretching it.. otherwise Kupchak will be pulling a Billy King on someone to get rid of it.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I would laugh if he's out another ten games. It would be some classic Raptors luck.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Nice Kyle, respect. Glad it's the smart call and not the bullish one. You know he badly wanted to play this game.

Eyes on the long term prize.
                      TBH, the "big" game for Raptor fans is on February 22, when Toronto's (and Lebron James') favorite son returns home to a hero's welcome. There won't be a dry eye in the house. Tonight's game is all about Spurs fans venting.

Comment

• Comment

• Kwahi HAPPPY

Comment

• Comment

• Most anticipated game of the year... cant wait!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X