Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Hey Matty D getting chubby .....and needs a haircut. Looks like the Christmas break was tough on him

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    Proud of DeMar.

This whole team is a joke tho. You know DD is going to come out firing in this game, you have Kawhi on your team, instead of putting him on DD they put him on Forbes lol.
    I'd be somewhat disappointed, except that I've seen playoff DeMar and I've seen playoff Kawhi. Tonight we saw regular season DeMar.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Started from brutal, now up to terrible
    True true

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Hopefully this game shows you guys that all the gloating and pettiness is really dumb.

DeMar was a Raptor for nine years. I understand people being disappointed in what he wasn't able to accomplish, but it's time to let it go. DeMar may not have been perfect, but he was our guy. Maybe we can show him a little respect going forward.
    hey I predicted he would get 36/7/7 on 50% shooting (or something like that), give me my props lol

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Hopefully this game shows you guys that all the gloating and pettiness is really dumb.

DeMar was a Raptor for nine years. I understand people being disappointed in what he wasn't able to accomplish, but it's time to let it go. DeMar may not have been perfect, but he was our guy. Maybe we can show him a little respect going forward.
    Kawhi wasnt on Demar...so... still will stick by my point...he disappointed us every year in the playoffs... i have nothing against Demar he is a great guy, but he wasnt able to get it done... so we moved on.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Game within the game story is Nurse getting sonned by Pop. Raps looked completely un-prepared and disorganized on both ends of the floor.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Then I don't see it. So many issues with both of them.
    Started from brutal, now up to terrible

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    My concern is the Raps can never do this... always have a quarter where they fuck up!
    Think way back to where they crushed the Warriors by 20 on the road....
    Tonight..they got hammered..it’s a long season...on to Milwaukee by the sounds of it

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Proud of DeMar.

This whole team is a joke tho. You know DD is going to come out firing in this game, you have Kawhi on your team, instead of putting him on DD they put him on Forbes lol.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    fuck kawhi going back to the spurs it was all a set up
    LOL it could be... they get Demar, 1st rounder and then Kawhi and Danny Green back

FUCK BRILLIANT JUST BRILLIANT (But does cost Kawhi a ton of money LOL)

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Lost to Casey, now DeMar.

Both games really don’t matter but they sting like shit fuuuuuck
    Casey loss was 100x worse lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Yep. So why not put Green on the 2nd unit and FVV with 1st unit?
    Cause a starting back court of Fred and Kyle is WAY too small most nights

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    DeRozan's statline: 3/19 FG, 11-11 FT, 4 TO
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Yes but instead theyll call it "7 for 30..the empty clip"
    golden wrote: View Post
    Thing is, we've got like 6 guys we throw at DeMar: Green, Kawhi, Powell, OG, Pascal & Delon. And if it's a blowout, we can put CJ out there, just to be nice and let DD get a few freebies.
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Actual footage of tonight's matchup - Kawhi(Rick James) and DeMar(Charlie Murphy), with Kyle looking on.

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I hope Kawhi shadows him for the whole game.
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think he'll have a DD signature regular season gem if Leonard isn't on him.
    I actually think Kawhi is gonna make him cry tonight.

Demar "Yeah well we would have won if we had Lebron.... errrrr.... I mean Kawhi on our team....."
    Kawhi guarding Derozan... if we get classic Kawhi D, Demar is going down...

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Not talking about last few minutes
    Then I don't see it. So many issues with both of them.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    FVV for DJ Augustin. Who says no?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X