No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs really tryna get the lead so big that their twitter account can tweet the Kawhi laugh at the Raptors account after the game wow

Comment

• Put Moose on Aldridge... I dont get why Nurse continues to play Ibaka against the true bigs...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        This team just didn't come to play at all.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
        How could they not be up for this game? Problem is execution. Nurse gives way too much freedom to FVV to make reads and get the team into their sets. He can't find any advantages, so it's devolving into random desperation ISOs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          Put Moose on Aldridge... I dont get why Nurse continues to play Ibaka against the true bigs...
          he's an idiot.

Comment

• Raptors being hurt by a DeMar DeRozan and Rudy Gay led team once again lololololol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              How many 7 rebound games did DeMar have as a Raptor? Has 7 in 7 minutes already....
              108 in the regular season and playoffs.

Comment

• Ouchie
                OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Maybe this loss would trigger a move to acquire Beal lol
                    How's that going to solve the FVV problem? Nurse's love for Freddy is stronger than Casey for John Salmons. An idea: send FVV to the Wiz in the Beal trade - they need a PG who can help them tank this year.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        How could they not be up for this game? Problem is execution. Nurse gives way too much freedom to FVV to make reads and get the team into their sets. He can't find any advantages, so it's devolving into random desperation ISOs.
                        The only one with something to play for is Kawhi. How many layups/dunks have they given up already? They look sleepy

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Z E R O

0 for 7 from three

Lol

Superstar and a bunch of pathetic doughnuts

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Raptors being hurt by a DeMar DeRozan and Rudy Gay led team once again lololololol
                            Raps have no size...outside of JV we have nothing.

Comment

• imagine having the opportunity to hire Popovich's successor and passing him up for a guy who's highest level of head coaching was the british basketball league.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Agreed. You can give Kyle that kind of freedom. Not Fred.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X