Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    Don't think you can get me to respond to these facile posts, just to help you achieve your nefarious goal. This simply a way for DeMar's team to come out on top of Golden State in the "mid-season length of thread" competition. I refuse to help you.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Is there some kind of underground initiative to get this thread to 50 pages?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    The best thing is, you didn’t even need that gif to post correctly. You can visualize it just from seeing the words. So, 4 pages in more than 24hours before tip....is this going to break the Golden State record?
    yup

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Alabama down by 21.
    We are cancelling Drake

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Drop Drake

Alabama down by 21.

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Honest question
    I'm really curious

So kyle was obviously at yesterday's game. That's great. However, I don't think he came to any other game. Am I right?

If so,
    Why would he choose to show up to this game only? Why not any other game, even the ones at home?
    Welp he showed up and was an assistant coach at the Bucks game, so I think we can chalk this up to improvements in health.

Leave a comment:

• TheWaterboy
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Wizards would have to be idiots to give up Beal for Lowry, so what could we realistically do?
    Well, we are talking about the team that signed John Wall to a jaw-droppingly idiotic contract, and if they are going to try to trade Wall, they are going to need to another high-quality point guard...

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Not having JV is hurting us tbh. He was so consistent with getting buckets in short spurts.
    Yeah JV has that ability to dominate in spurts and energize the team. He did it against the Sixers and the Warriors before he got injured.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Not having JV is hurting us tbh. He was so consistent with getting buckets in short spurts.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    And I agree with kawhi this board has been doing it too - excuses excuses

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    SN:
    To recap: The Raptors’ interim starting point guard and respected locker room voice said the team isn’t playing with any discipline; one of their key veterans said it’s time to stop using injuries and the schedule as an excuse for why a number of bad habits haven’t been addressed and the player the franchise turned itself upside down to acquire rips – quite accurately — his new team’s defensive effort in his first game against his old team.
    https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...hort-vs-spurs/

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Pascal isnt just gonna plateau now. Agree lateral move at best.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Im not saying OG is better. Wiz wouldnt want him. It has to make sense for Wiz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X