Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    Rely too much on 3 and they cant fucking shoot a 3 anymore... its actually getting very depressing now.
    #basketball game

Comment

• We can't shoot. They can. Game over.

Comment

• Naw this is ridiculous, Spurs literally cannot miss lol. Like naturally you would think they would miss some shots lol. How are they not shooting like 80%
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Imagine shooters making open shots
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wow..the Raptors must be Swedish....cuz they sure can’t Finnish
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              #basketball game
              While you joke, the 3 point slump is getting concerning and costing us game

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Bring back Casey's role cards tbh
                At a minimum, a role card for Freddy. Nurse is using the jazz music analogy for free-flowing, improv offense. Not sure that idea actually works in principle, unless you have a high IQ PG like Lowry.

Comment

• FVV only plays well with Kyle cause Kyle puts FVV in his lane... otherwise he's a scrub.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    At a minimum, a role card for Freddy. Nurse is using the jazz music analogy for free-flowing, improv offense. Not sure that idea actually works in principle, unless you have a high IQ PG like Lowry.
                    Lol he’s trying to do jazz music with Kenny G when he really needs Miles Davis
                    OG is our king

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Everybody except Lowry and Kawhi. Everybody else need a role and not do anything outside of it.

Comment

• Bryn Forbes has more 3s than our whole roster

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          While you joke, the 3 point slump is getting concerning and costing us game
                          No joke.
                          Just pointing out that when guys say "I'm depressed, I'm jumping off the CN Tower, F that, I hate this guy/that guy"
                          that this is a basketball game and not worth offing yourself over....as you say, A GAME

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Lol he’s trying to do jazz music with Kenny G when he really needs Miles Davis
                            LOL Nurse should know that you can't have everybody do a solo at the same time.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Yea if Nurse continues to allow Fred to run this team when Pascal, kawhi and/or Kyle is on the floor we won't even make it to the Eastern Conference finals. He is just so bad.
                              Look this is obviously a bad game, but this is just another case of mismatched expectations.

Freddy is simply not a starting point guard. At least not yet. That doesn't mean he's bad, it means he isn't good in this role. Once Lowry comes back things will look up again for Freddy.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                No joke.
                                Just pointing out that when guys say "I'm depressed, I'm jumping off the CN Tower, F that, I hate this guy/that guy"
                                that this is a basketball game and not worth offing yourself over....as you say, A GAME
                                True, tho I think guys who write the CN Tower stuff are obviously joking

Comment

Working...
                                X