Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sanyo wrote: View Post
    Yep. So why not put Green on the 2nd unit and FVV with 1st unit?
    You want to mess with your best playoff lineup just to get Freddy going? Take your lumps and bench him if you have the cajones and let Powell and Wright take the guard spots.

    Comment


    • It actually feels like we're losing by 40 not 20

      Comment


      • You know it’s not your night when a guy with a squirrel on his head nails a 3 off the bench..

        Comment


        • sanyo wrote: View Post
          America: West is so much better than the East... Raps are shit!
          Who gives a shit man. They would say that regardless of this game

          Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • golden wrote: View Post
            You want to mess with your best playoff lineup just to get Freddy going? Take your lumps and bench him if you have the cajones and let Powell and Wright take the guard spots.
            I wouldnt mind Powell at Guard. but then you gotta give CJ's PJ's more mins

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              It was chorizo and nacho cheese by the first quarter.

              Comment


              • Yep SA chanting overrated

                I knew Americans think like this... cant blame them

                And other NBa players watch this and go FUCK TORONTO

                Comment


                • tDotted wrote: View Post
                  And this season isn't even halfway done sooooooooooo

                  slump

                  Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                  So you think CJ and Fred will magically find their form back? Lmao

                  And Ibaka was never a good shooter.
                  Is this the dagger!!!?

                  Comment


                  • sanyo wrote: View Post
                    I wouldnt mind Powell at Guard. but then you gotta give CJ's PJ's more mins
                    Not a chance. Move OG back to SF and let Boucher take the backup PF spot.

                    Comment


                    • golden wrote: View Post
                      Not a chance. Move OG back to SF and let Boucher take the backup PF spot.
                      Hmm... I need to see Boucher more at PF... he needs to eat too small.

                      Comment


                      • OG is our king

                        Comment


                        • Delon has flashes of looking realy good and Powell has been better. Slight hope

                          Comment


                          • Pop and Kawhi hug...

                            Comment


                            • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Delon has flashes of looking realy good and Powell has been better. Slight hope
                              bruh it's against 3rd stringers
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment


                              • lol spurs fans ruthless with the chants
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X