Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Lowry's mindset is not on championship and I wonder if it ever was.
    Honestly, I don't think Kyle truly believes he has what it takes to be a champion. He's an underdog and he's done phenomenally well for himself succeeding in a game of genetic freaks. He's gotten multiple all-star nods (even starter) and will have 10 generations of Lowrys hanging his picture over their fireplaces. He's satisfied with what he's achieved. The next level is too damn hard.

    Comment


    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      from the article. Damn Siakam and OG for Beal? When you didn't have to do that for Kawhi. Blows man.
      "plus some filler salary". That would be alot of filler. And the picks? That's too steep for my liking. And I love Beal.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Ibaka + Pascal Siakam + Draft Pick. Let's go

        Comment


        • Still remember when people were saying Derozan + OG or Siakam for Kawhi, and look what happened, we traded a lesser player and got an extra incredibly valuable player.

          Let Masai do his thing.

          Comment


          • I don't trust Ibaka and Siakam is nice that's why I'm willing to trade him. It has to make sense for Wizards. I mean I can hope Masai can rob but I'm not expecting it.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • I am fully convinced that this team badly needs another consistent firepower who you can rely in a seven game series when one of Kyle and Kawhi is having one of those off nights/ injuries.

              Winning 4 of 7 from a playoff contending team especially deep in the 2nd round or finals can be very tough against any of the top 4 East Teams (Bucks/ Pacers/ Sixers or Celtics).

              We may be able to get a career game from our usual young assets like OG/Pascal/FVV/Wright or Norm but for them to do it in 3 or 4 consecutive playoff games would be a tall order.

              Thats when the possibility of acquiring a playoff tested Bradley Beal.

              Trading two of those young guys that we have is a no brainer.

              Beal has a manageable contract and can be a major part of a core moving forward.

              Comment


              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                I don't trust Ibaka and Siakam is nice that's why I'm willing to trade him. It has to make sense for Wizards. I mean I can hope Masai can rob but I'm not expecting it.
                We could take a big risk and make it a bigger deal by taking back Otto Porter's albatross contract. TBH, I like Porter and he's been a terrific 3&D role player and solid impact guy on both ends until this season. Somebody do the cap math, but we'd need a ton of salary going out and/or a 3rd team. Porter is basically a overpaid veteran version of OG.

                Comment


                • http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7vma7mu

                  3 team trade, who says no?

                  Raptors line up

                  Kemba - FVV
                  Green - Wright
                  Kawhi - Powell
                  Pascal - Gibson
                  Ibaka - JV - Dieng
                  Abbas wrote:

                  First of all i was my own source

                  Comment


                  • Abbas wrote: View Post
                    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7vma7mu

                    3 team trade, who says no?

                    Raptors line up

                    Kemba - FVV
                    Green - Wright
                    Kawhi - Powell
                    Pascal - Gibson
                    Ibaka - JV - Dieng
                    Nvm we don't really address our 3pt shooting through his trade
                    Abbas wrote:

                    First of all i was my own source

                    Comment


                    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      I don't trust Ibaka and Siakam is nice that's why I'm willing to trade him. It has to make sense for Wizards. I mean I can hope Masai can rob but I'm not expecting it.

                      Comment


                      • A.I wrote: View Post
                        Its a lateral move. Beal is good player, but you trade Siakam and Ibaka, who can both play PF, then you’re stuck with OG starting at PF and having Boucher and Monroe as the main bigs off the bench...Yikes
                        than OG + Norm + FVV. Which could work but our backup pg will be Wright.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • We need Joe Harris
                          Abbas wrote:

                          First of all i was my own source

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            than OG + Norm + FVV. Which could work but our backup pg will be Wright.
                            Imo that's better than FVV.... Wright at least plays pretty goood defense when his shoot isn't working for him
                            Abbas wrote:

                            First of all i was my own source

                            Comment


                            • Need an advice from tenforthewin. Who should we trade for Beal bro?

                              Comment


                              • A.I wrote: View Post
                                Its a lateral move. Beal is good player, but you trade Siakam and Ibaka, who can both play PF, then you’re stuck with OG starting at PF and having Boucher and Monroe as the main bigs off the bench...Yikes
                                Of course, the Raps can't move both Siakam and Ibaka. You'd have nothing up front. Raps are super-thin across the front line as is.

                                The vast majority of this team's woes right now are because Lowry is out and they are off balance without him. Ibaka especially, but Green as well, and then you miss Lowry as a scoring threat (teams are prepared to let FVV do what he can). Gutting the team for Beal is silly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X