Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    Forget Kawhi vs DeMar, I'm excited for Siakam vs Poeltl
    Yak & Skills = Best Raptor bromance ever.

Comment

Serge gets in this mode sometimes and im not sure if its stupid or lazy better not see it tonight

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        Yak & Skills = Best Raptor bromance ever.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Serge gets in this mode sometimes and im not sure if its stupid or lazy better not see it tonight
          Game is tomorrow (Thursday).

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
            Im worried about giving up d boards. Serge better bring his a game poetl has a nose for o boards.

DD is gonna try to be a facilitator because he’ll be afraid to put it on the floor infront of kawhi. Steals will be big i suspect/hope siakam, kawhi and delon get about 10 steals

I love DD he is a super cool guy but this is basketball and kawhi is tha man
            I can see DD trying to go at Kawhi and prove that he's capable of scoring against him. If Kawhi is up to task I can see this being a long night for DeRozan
            OG is our king

Comment

Thing is, we've got like 6 guys we throw at DeMar: Green, Kawhi, Powell, OG, Pascal & Delon. And if it's a blowout, we can put CJ out there, just to be nice and let DD get a few freebies.
              I'd actually like to see some OG on DeMar. OG needs to step up and start fulfilling just a bit more of the promise we all thought he had/has....he has just a bit too much of the Kawhi-chill side to him and not enough of the kawhi-assassin side.....does he ever get fired up and angry? I thinki I saw it once this season.
              Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jan 2, 2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

To be fair, I haven't been sober since Christmas ....

Comment

I'll say it. You're the GOAT Mike.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post

Spends his whole time talking about playing AGAINST other great players. Crazy talk! Doesn't he know he's supposed to speculate about playing WITH Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, etc.? Hasn't anyone told him about superteams? (Edit: clearly not, look at the Hornets)
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post

It's a very good answer and it's a true answer. It's not a sexy answer in the internet age, but there's others who were comparably dominant to MJ in different eras.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thing is, we've got like 6 guys we throw at DeMar: Green, Kawhi, Powell, OG, Pascal & Delon. And if it's a blowout, we can put CJ out there, just to be nice and let DD get a few freebies.
                        DeMar probably won't score much. What we really don't want to happen is for him to get 10 assists passing to open shooters like Forbes, White, Belinelli, and Bertans. Trust the man D and everyone stay home on shooters.

Comment

As a basketball fan looking forward to seeing who pop puts DeMar on. Against the Cavs in the playoffs DeRozan made Korver and JR Smith look like Klay and Steph. We seldom put DeMar on the opponents best scorer. Does he guard Green? DeRozan’s off ball d seemed to be terrible so if Kawhi penetrates and kicks will be interesting to see if DeMar leaves guys wide open after some ball movement or a switch.
                          Hopefully our guys hit their shots. It’s a make or miss league Doug.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi is gonna guard demar all game right??

Michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif
                            The best thing is, you didn’t even need that gif to post correctly. You can visualize it just from seeing the words. So, 4 pages in more than 24hours before tip....is this going to break the Golden State record?

Comment

Unless they stop sucking, it wont matter what happens tomorrow.
                              As for Derozan, thats so 2018.... I'm tired of the story.

Comment

lmao wtf

Comment

Working...
                                X