Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rocwell wrote: View Post
    Alabama down by 21.
    We are cancelling Drake
    Out for Load Management

    Comment


    • Is there some kind of underground initiative to get this thread to 50 pages?

      Comment


      • Puffer wrote: View Post
        Is there some kind of underground initiative to get this thread to 50 pages?

        Comment


        • Jclaw wrote: View Post
          The best thing is, you didn’t even need that gif to post correctly. You can visualize it just from seeing the words. So, 4 pages in more than 24hours before tip....is this going to break the Golden State record?
          Puffer wrote: View Post
          Is there some kind of underground initiative to get this thread to 50 pages?
          yup

          Comment


          • Puffer wrote: View Post
            Is there some kind of underground initiative to get this thread to 50 pages?
            Out for Load Management

            Comment


            • Don't think you can get me to respond to these facile posts, just to help you achieve your nefarious goal. This simply a way for DeMar's team to come out on top of Golden State in the "mid-season length of thread" competition. I refuse to help you.

              Comment


              • Puffer wrote: View Post
                Don't think you can get me to respond to these facile posts, just to help you achieve your nefarious goal. This simply a way for DeMar's team to come out on top of Golden State in the "mid-season length of thread" competition. I refuse to help you.
                50 or bust....

                Comment


                • Empty the clip
                  Out for Load Management

                  Comment


                  • It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • 10 more

                      Comment


                      • Drop Drake. Send him to Cleveland.

                        Comment


                        • Guys, this has got to stop. We are all wasting time here when we could be over at the Patrick McCaw page building him up. Or pumping Delon if he is to become trade bait. You know, actively helping the team instead of stupidly spinning our wheels on a fruitless dream of 50 pages for the Spurs game.

                          Comment


                          • Give me 50 or give me death
                            Out for Load Management

                            Comment


                            • Puffer wrote: View Post
                              Guys, this has got to stop. We are all wasting time here when we could be over at the Patrick McCaw page building him up. Or pumping Delon if he is to become trade bait. You know, actively helping the team instead of stupidly spinning our wheels on a fruitless dream of 50 pages for the Spurs game.
                              Good idea, Puff.

                              The Patrick McCaw thread is here....
                              https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-Patrick-McCaw


                              6 more to go.....

                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post
                                Good idea, Puff.

                                The Patrick McCaw thread is here....
                                https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-Patrick-McCaw


                                6 more to go.....
                                Thanks for the link. Iíll head over there right away.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X