• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Alabama down by 21.
    We are cancelling Drake
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is there some kind of underground initiative to get this thread to 50 pages?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Is there some kind of underground initiative to get this thread to 50 pages?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          The best thing is, you didn’t even need that gif to post correctly. You can visualize it just from seeing the words. So, 4 pages in more than 24hours before tip....is this going to break the Golden State record?
          Puffer wrote: View Post
          yup

Comment

Comment

• Don't think you can get me to respond to these facile posts, just to help you achieve your nefarious goal. This simply a way for DeMar's team to come out on top of Golden State in the "mid-season length of thread" competition. I refuse to help you.

Comment

Don't think you can get me to respond to these facile posts, just to help you achieve your nefarious goal. This simply a way for DeMar's team to come out on top of Golden State in the "mid-season length of thread" competition. I refuse to help you.
                50 or bust....
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Empty the clip

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 10 more

Comment

• Drop Drake. Send him to Cleveland.

Comment

• Guys, this has got to stop. We are all wasting time here when we could be over at the Patrick McCaw page building him up. Or pumping Delon if he is to become trade bait. You know, actively helping the team instead of stupidly spinning our wheels on a fruitless dream of 50 pages for the Spurs game.

Comment

• Give me 50 or give me death

Comment

Guys, this has got to stop. We are all wasting time here when we could be over at the Patrick McCaw page building him up. Or pumping Delon if he is to become trade bait. You know, actively helping the team instead of stupidly spinning our wheels on a fruitless dream of 50 pages for the Spurs game.
                              Good idea, Puff.

The Patrick McCaw thread is here....
                              https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-Patrick-McCaw

6 more to go.....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Good idea, Puff.

The Patrick McCaw thread is here....
                                https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-Patrick-McCaw

6 more to go.....
                                Thanks for the link. I’ll head over there right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X