X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    If Ujiri trade Kyle, it would most likely be another All Star or a fringe Star, he would never give him away as a knee jerk reaction. He will try to complement Kawhi that would allow the Superstar to stay put this offseason.
    Hes not gonna trade Kyle over pictures, and I still want Kyle here for the stretch. I'm just beyond sick of the bromance bullshit. We're In the dog days of the season now, I'm old school and I say stay in the trenches with your team

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    TBH, Masai broke a cardinal rule when he publicly said "we gave them chances" in reference to the Kyle/DeMar/Casey core. You praise in public and criticize in private. Lowry took that personally. He's a prideful guy and he'll never let Masai live that down.
    Yeah he had a momentary lapse of judgement (being too honest) and you never catch masai slippin. He was frustrated because that week in August should have been one of the most celebrated in raps history but instead masai name was dragged thru the mud and criticized after acquiring a fucking superstar

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    TBH, Masai broke a cardinal rule when he publicly said "we gave them chances" in reference to the Kyle/DeMar/Casey core. You praise in public and criticize in private. Lowry took that personally. He's a prideful guy and he'll never let Masai live that down.
    Masai: Lowry will be ready to go
    Lowry: Nobody tells me to go. But yeah I'm ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    If Ujiri trade Kyle, it would most likely be another All Star or a fringe Star, he would never give him away as a knee jerk reaction. He will try to complement Kawhi that would allow the Superstar to stay put this offseason.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    That's a completely different proposition than trading your starting center and power forward (though I think you've counted Miles twice).....
    lol. Should be FVV in there.... assuming somebody would actually take him.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Brought Mr Bulldog his first ever superstar and a chance to do real shit and he's obsessed with his friend

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Then lets trade him for Pat Beverley and Lou Williams.
    Or to San Antonio for Dejounte Murray.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Depends on what the deal is, though. FVV's salary looks like something you want to get rid of. Same with Norm, but he's playing a lot better, so you might want to sell high. OG has potential, but you have to give something to get and he'll never be even mini-Kawhi, unless his handles improve exponentially.

Not saying the Wiz would even consider this deal, but if you can get Beal/Sato for OG/Miles/Norm/CJ, that's a massive win. More like addition by subtraction, rather than 'gutting'. It's the draft picks that you'd be more concerned about.
    That's a completely different proposition than trading your starting center and power forward (though I think you've counted Miles twice).....

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Then lets trade him for Pat Beverley and Lou Williams.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    fuck so disappointing. That one year we have a chance and Lowry goes "Oh you wanted to compete for championship? well about that..."
    Brought Mr Bulldog his first ever superstar and a chance to do real shit and he's obsessed with his friend

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    fuck so disappointing. That one year we have a chance and Lowry goes "Oh you wanted to compete for championship? well about that..."

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    A picture is one thing. The game ended at 9:30 San Antonio time. That means after changing and media it's 10:30 by the time you get out. Lowry just HAD to get back to Rudy's or Demars house (not sure who) for a cuddle puddle on the couch? Did the team fly out last night or this morning? Does it matter? His teammates went back together, maybe some had a beer, some went over film, some played cards, whatever. But I'm sure they were all pissed off. Kyle is smirking like he knows he's gonna be on snpachat and twitter and Gay and Demar just have a smug "we kicked ass" smile
    I didn't see a timestamp, thought it might have been before the game. I don't think Lowry is a killer - he just wants to chill with his BFF Demar.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    I'm sure ex-teammates hang out all the time when they see each other. I don't mind the picture and what they do off the court, but the in-game stuff was ridiculous. Kyle was talking to Demar every chance he got.
    Since the DeMar trade Lowry's been pushing this whole "NBA brotherhood" is more important than anything else narrative in a few interviews. He is definitely living by those words and basically using the DeMar trade to justify that you don't have to be loyal to a franchise.... only your NBA brothers.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I'm sure ex-teammates hang out all the time when they see each other. I don't mind the picture and what they do off the court, but the in-game stuff was ridiculous. Kyle was talking to Demar every chance he got.
    A picture is one thing. The game ended at 9:30 San Antonio time. That means after changing and media it's 10:30 by the time you get out. Lowry just HAD to get back to Rudy's or Demars house (not sure who) for a cuddle puddle on the couch? Did the team fly out last night or this morning? Does it matter? His teammates went back together, maybe some had a beer, some went over film, some played cards, whatever. But I'm sure they were all pissed off. Kyle is smirking like he knows he's gonna be on snpachat and twitter and Gay and Demar just have a smug "we kicked ass" smile

Leave a comment:

Working...
X