Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    The Raptors are the underdog in this game? huh?
    What it do baybeeee!!

    Comment


    • #92

      Comment


      • #93
        Fury wrote: View Post
        The Raptors are the underdog in this game? huh?
        Spurs are good at home... 15-5 record.

        Comment


        • #94
          planetmars wrote: View Post
          Spurs are good at home... 15-5 record.
          Raptors are the best team on the road with a 13-7 record. 538 has us as one point favourites. Should be a close game. Go Raps.

          Comment


          • #95



            Hope he stays out. If he plays I bet he sits out the next 3-4 games.

            Comment


            • #96
              What it do baybeeee!!

              Comment


              • #97
                Actual footage of tonight's matchup - Kawhi(Rick James) and DeMar(Charlie Murphy), with Kyle looking on.

                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • #98
                  rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Drop Drake

                  He's just a needless distraction whose benefits (attracting free agents, attracting media attention, making Toronto an "it" destination?) are outstripped by his negatives imo. I'm glad he's been away more this season as he was getting to be an embarrassment.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Fury wrote: View Post
                    The Raptors are the underdog in this game? huh?
                    They're factoring in home court and the referees ....

                    Comment


                    • Fury wrote: View Post
                      Wow is the ESPN chick a spurned lover or what?

                      And Kawhi thinks he's seen snow (or cold) in Toronto already? That does not bode well for January or February....

                      "But it's just cold. You know, I came from California, and I moved to San Antonio, and there's no snow in either city. It's my first experience having Christmas with snow on the ground and just seeing snow throughout the year for the first time."

                      THROUGHOUT THE YEAR? Thankfully, we play in a building ....
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Jan 3rd, 2019, 12:29 PM.

                      Comment


                      • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        They're factoring in home court and the referees ....
                        San Antonio has one of the most favourable home officiating advantages in the league. (Along with Utah/Golden State/Boston/LA.)

                        I still remember last season all of our starters were each tacked with a foul to put the Spurs in the bonus just 3 minutes into the game.

                        Comment


                        • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          And Kawhi thinks he's seen snow (or cold) in Toronto already? That does not bode well for January or February....

                          "But it's just cold. You know, I came from California, and I moved to San Antonio, and there's no snow in either city. It's my first experience having Christmas with snow on the ground and just seeing snow throughout the year for the first time."

                          THROUGHOUT THE YEAR? Thankfully, we play in a building ....
                          That was the one part that worried me. We should all pray for a mild winter.

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            They're factoring in home court and the referees ....
                            and on the whistle tonight....

                            Toronto @ San Antonio Scott Foster (#48) Pat Fraher (#26) Michael Smith (#38)

                            Foster generally shows up as one of the most inconsistent officials (worst) along with Marc Davis and Lauren Holtkamp in informal polls amongst players and coaches....

                            Hope the wind is blowing our way tonight...

                            Comment


                            • I hope Kawhi shadows him for the whole game.

                              Comment


                              • rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Drop Drake

                                To Drake's defense in regards to the Raptors, if he made a lemon then he made it out of a lemon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X