X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    Terrible optics. Feels like Kyle is trolling Masai.

I can't find the clip, but there was a clip last night where Kyle and DeMar were joking around centre court and Kawhi approached them and tried to listen to what they were talking about. I don't think he liked that his team was getting blown out and one of his teammate was out there joking around with an opposing player.
    Thats what I was referring to...like former exes joking around that their sex was better than the current one....ewwww ikr. Lol

Seriously that pic I concur is really bad optics though he never thought that Rudy would post it.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    I'm sure ex-teammates hang out all the time when they see each other. I don't mind the picture and what they do off the court, but the in-game stuff was ridiculous. Kyle was talking to Demar every chance he got.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Ujiri may have enough and he as I said he is like a thief in the night, he will make a move with people caught so offguard.

Kyle is making it difficult for Masai
    Terrible optics. Feels like Kyle is trolling Masai.

I can't find the clip, but there was a clip last night where Kyle and DeMar were joking around centre court and Kawhi approached them and tried to listen to what they were talking about. I don't think he liked that his team was getting blown out and one of his teammate was out there joking around with an opposing player.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Maybe

Damn I Was kind of joking. That is HORRIBLE optics. I hate to make a mountain out of a mole hill but cmon

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Ujiri may have enough and he as I said he is like a thief in the night, he will make a move with people caught so offguard.

Kyle is making it difficult for Masai

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    That pic is bad...

Plus Kyle whispering something to Demar’s ears between timeouts with Kawhi going near them and eavesdropping is the most awkward meeting between former exes and current one.

Conspiracy or not but that is cold

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Take a trip to hang out with your homies and grab a front row seat to watch the new kid in town get his ass booed off the court in a 3-ring circus. Nice work if you can get it.
    Don't like this at all. Why would he even post this? your team just got blown out man.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Take a trip to hang out with your homies and grab a front row seat to watch the new kid in town get his ass booed off the court in a 3-ring circus. Nice work if you can get it.
    Lowry is like "I did shootaround and shit, Nurse's dumb ass thought I would play"

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    My guy Pip! how is this even a debate honestly? LeBron is 3-6 in the Finals, Jordan is 6-0.

You want to talk about pure basketball talent? Jordan > LeBron too.

You want to talk about stats? Jordan played 15 yrs in the NBA, 13 in Chicago. LeBron is in his what, 16th-17th season now? Jordan STILL holds a lot of records.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Meaning what? Our picks our too low, or Masai won't give them up?
    Could be both but I don't think Masai will give them up.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Maybe

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Maybe

Oh shit Cabal!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Hold up is that Kyle's forehead in the bottom left? Lol
    Nah Kyle would have sat next to him or on his lap. That's his boy!!

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Im not insinuating anything but knowing that Ujiri is a shrewed/ piercingly cold Executive, will he trade Lowry before the deadline?

Karl A Towns/ Dieng/ Teague

For

Kyle/ Ibaka and Boucher

....Stop the madness Claw
    Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Fri Jan 4th, 2019, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Hold up is that Kyle's forehead in the bottom left? Lol
    Maybe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X