Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I hope Kawhi shadows him for the whole game.
    I hope he does and DeMar still has a great game. Always like to see ex-Raps do well.

I just want us to be better enough to win.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Hope he stays out. If he plays I bet he sits out the next 3-4 games.
      THAT'S the thing I don't want. I don't want another Philly episode. If he plays he better be back completely. If he's then out the next 3-4 games, when I actually think him playing against Milwaukee and Indiana is more important, I will be pissed.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        I hope he does and DeMar still has a great game. Always like to see ex-Raps do well.

I just want us to be better enough to win.
        I think he'll have a DD signature regular season gem if Leonard isn't on him.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            That was the one part that worried me. We should all pray for a mild winter.
            San Antonio is 14 degrees and partly sunny today and then all 19 and 20's .... that's what he's used to for Winter
            But hopefully, winning trumps all but I really believe it will also be up to Masai to convince Kawhi that he can add another premium piece over just Lowry, Pascal and (hopefully) Green.

Yes, they are competitive now but are 1 premium piece away from being a perennial favourite imo.

Comment

• Comment

• lmao, i cant even

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• OMG

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        OMG

That's funny
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Hope he stays out. If he plays I bet he sits out the next 3-4 games.
                          I agree with you, I'd prefer he sit out anouther week or two. Get to the Playoffs healthy, ready to rock....limping in is useless

Comment

Man he looks so uncomfortable...like a cornered wild animal..you just know he knows he HAD to get through this first trip back
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He said "WE". Stockholm Syndrome is happening, baby.

Comment

Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X