No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish they would just air the TNT broadcast, really dont need to hear Leo today...

Comment

• Im jacked up!!!
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• If anyone has the TNT broadcast link, let us know!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Im originally from a small south ab town of like 2000 ppl ive managed to make a few of my friends casual fans by drinking beer and watching playoff games but see no other hats in my town but some of my buddy's will ask me how the raps are looking this year so its minor progress
          KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I don't think its any coincidence that #WeTheNorth peaked when the Leafs sucked...OKC that's the only pro game in town
          golden wrote: View Post
          I've turned a whole lot of my friends and family who don't live in Toronto, into Raptors fans. You got some work to do, bro.

Celtics & Lakers bandwagonners, I understand. But how TF does somebody from Calgary cheer for the Blazers and the Jazz?
          golden wrote: View Post
          Yeah, and that peak resulted in like 10X less viewership than the 'Scott Tournament of Hearts'. We are, sadly.... a very small tribe.
          A loud tribe for sure...and there is a good following....I often wonder just how big national sports teams followings actually are outside of a Notre Dame football ... and if all those fans always tune in or snag tix to watch games....

For me case in point are the BlackHawks whose fans fill that place on Madison Avenue every single home game... Its crazy in there.... But how big a following do the BlackHawks have outside of those 20K fans that pack that place every single night.... maybe 50 to 100K die hard crazies ?....

Raps have more than that.... It takes a while to get people on board ... but winning a championship will bring people out... some will stick .. some won't... Raps have a good chance to move to number 2 as the Jays are going to suck for a few years......
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              If anyone has the TNT broadcast link, let us know!
              http://bfst.to/watch/nba-4c.php

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Pop is up to his spy shit again

Comment

• thanks!

Comment

• While most look forward to Demar vs Kawhi,

Im looking forward to Siakam vs Poeltl :P

Comment

• So homecoming aside....

Serge and Monroe have to handle Aldridge....Raps are going to have to make 12 from the arc ...and juice the pace of play....
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Im so pumped for this game, im more pumped to see demar. Respect for never quitting on us.

Comment

• TNT FEED

http://ripple.is/nba/5819-toronto-ra...-antonio-spurs

Comment

• Hopefully both drop 40+ but Raps win
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              So homecoming aside....

Serge and Monroe have to handle Aldridge....Raps are going to have to make 12 from the arc ...and juice the pace of play....
                              Kawhi has to be Kawhi today.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X