• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Kenny Smith giving props to our Raptors

The blowout in the first half means nothing

He understands what matters most
    This is very true. We at least know Kawhi shows up in the playoffs and so does JV and so does Kyle WHEN HE'S HEALTHY. Demar, not so much lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Gotta come out right in third. Get it down at least to single digits in third
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• watching the footage of all the Raps players fawning all over Demar before the game just now.... and you wonder why Kawhi was the only guy outta the gate..... these guys are fucking ten ply, thats sad..... wanna be nice, say hi after the game, took all the pressure of demar by being so nice to him, he felt the love, then dropped 20 in a half.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Kenny Smith giving props to our Raptors

The blowout in the first half means nothing

He understands what matters most
          That's killing him inside. He effing hates the Raptors. That was obviously a pre-programmed TNT piece to feature the Raptors, which didn't make much sense in a blowout like this.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Barkley thinks its gonna be a blowout lol
            So do I. I don't see us coming back from this. We cannot contain Lamarcus. We will make a run no question but I doubt it's enough. Hopefully I'm wrong. Let's see what adjustments Nurse makes if any
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Danny should settle down and make his shots

Thought he was pressing, got too excited with those cheers. He got emotional lol

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                watching the footage of all the Raps players fawning all over Demar before the game just now.... and you wonder why Kawhi was the only guy outta the gate..... these guys are fucking ten ply, thats sad..... wanna be nice, say hi after the game, took all the pressure of demar by being so nice to him, he felt the love, then dropped 20 in a half.
                Raps need revenge in the 2nd half now... cant let Demar do that to you!

Comment

watching the footage of all the Raps players fawning all over Demar before the game just now.... and you wonder why Kawhi was the only guy outta the gate..... these guys are fucking ten ply, thats sad..... wanna be nice, say hi after the game, took all the pressure of demar by being so nice to him, he felt the love, then dropped 20 in a half.
                  damn straight, i don't wanna wipe my ass with TP, I'm all about that sandpaper, it's the grit that gets the shit out

Comment

I think they will settle down and back to business.

Eager what Nurse said to them in the locker room.

Business ahead in the next 24, even if they lose this one I expect that they show up.

Comment

This I agree with. Save the hugs and kisses for after the game....every game

Comment

• Holy shit Ernie just roasted chuck on the haltime show
                        Chuck was talking nonsense about rounding up and the raptors being down 20 instead of 16. Ernie asked how much chuck weighed if they rounded up

Comment

• You know it's bad when you end up watching JV's playoff videos during halftime.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• But Ujiri should find that 11th man who can change the rhythm of the game. A dead eye shooter would be nice

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                              damn straight, i don't wanna wipe my ass with TP, I'm all about that sandpaper, it's the grit that gets the shit out
                              hahahahaah wrf
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• i dont have a good feeling about this
                                oh boyyy

Comment

Working...
                                X