Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    You don't give up Pascal now. And we need Ibaka right now as well. I'd first see if they would go for OG + CJ/Norm/Fred.
    I would definitely want to get out of Fred’s contract. Give Delon more time, he’s been good.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Any 2, except: Lowry, Green, Kawhi (duh) & Pascal.

Comment

You don't give up Pascal now. And we need Ibaka right now as well. I'd first see if they would go for OG + CJ/Norm/Fred.
        But money wise how would that work. And I'm being realistic they don't want OG and other a guys but guy who media is talking about and Zach Lowe started bandwagon for
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Ibaka + Pascal Siakam + Draft Pick. Let's go
          Except for Kawhi and Lowry. I would trade anyone on this roster for Beal. And i would DEFINITELY trade OG lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Don't start overrating Pascal guys

Comment

Right before tip off Lowry felt compelled to run over and say more fun jokes to DeRozan. Kawhi walks by, eaves drops, then has a look of minor annoyed bewilderment lol. A clip says a thousand words
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

But money wise how would that work.
                I think OG + Norm + Fred works money wise. They add up to about $20M. But we need to wait a couple weeks to trade Fred I think.

MixxAOR wrote:
                And I'm being realistic they don't want OG and other a guys but guy who media is talking about and Zach Lowe started bandwagon for
                Ya, I just wouldn't want to give up Pascal if possible. And especially not Ibaka and Pascal in the same deal. Masai has proven savvy enough to insist on the low-ball offer, so I always assume the best. Lol

Comment

Smh. You're team is getting blown out. DeRozan is out there killing your team and you're out there joking with him?

Kawhi looked disgusted.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Right before tip off Lowry felt compelled to run over and say more fun jokes to DeRozan. Kawhi walks by, eaves drops, then has a look of minor annoyed bewilderment lol. A clip says a thousand words
                    Lowry's mindset is not on championship and I wonder if it ever was.

Comment

Don't start overrating Pascal guys
                      Dont start underrating masai. Hasnt his tenure taught you that you don't just throw your best pieces on the table and go "cmon whaddya think!"
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think OG + Norm + Fred works money wise. They add up to about $20M. But we need to wait a couple weeks to trade Fred I think.

Ya, I just wouldn't want to give up Pascal if possible. And especially not Ibaka and Pascal in the same deal. Masai has proven savvy enough to insist on the low-ball offer, so I always assume the best. Lol
                        Shit I mean OG, Norm and Fred is not that bad of a get for Wizards. Could work.

Comment

Pascal is a good player. BY FAR the best young player on this team, the others are a bunch of scrubs who people here loves to overrate. BUT Brad Beal is an all star caliber player. If trading Pascal is what it would take then you make the trade.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Don't start overrating Pascal guys
                            I don't think you can at this point. He's been our second most consistent player all year. Dude is the leagues MIP, and for good reason.

Comment

• There’s been chatter about the Raptors pursuing Wizards guard Bradley Beal, but Washington wants two players and two draft picks for him, according to sources.

That would cost the team budding star Pascal Siakam and wing OG Anunoby, plus some filler salary and two future first-round draft picks. The Raptors already owe this year’s pick to the Spurs, and they would have to persuade Washington to take a pick as far out as 2023.

That’s a longshot. Trading for Beal means gutting the young talent Toronto would need if Leonard left in free agency after this season. Beal would address the Raptors’ need for shooting and playmaking, but the team would have to potentially bankrupt its future to get him.
                              from the article. Damn Siakam and OG for Beal? When you didn't have to do that for Kawhi. Blows man.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Dont start underrating masai. Hasnt his tenure taught you that you don't just throw your best pieces on the table and go "cmon whaddya think!"

Comment

Working...
                                X