Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Wonder who the sacrificial lamb will be for making that game thread.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Once upon a time, the Raptors had a cocky prick that challenged his coach and almost got traded. Masai straightened him out.
      A.I wrote: View Post
      He wants to win and be the main guy doing it. He needs to choose one or the other.
      This. Lowry is abrasive but that's the biggest difference. He understands his role and his no problem being the 2nd 3rd or 5th leading scorer
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Guys we are not sacrificing youth and future for Beal. Beal is 25 and under contract for two more years. He's younger than Delon Wright. Same age as Norm. He would become our future [Pause]
        Yeah, I don't get the "gutting our youth" angst. I was never a huge fan of his, but Beal is a significant upgrade over any of our young guys (except Pascal), and he's still very young himself. Whenever you can get a clear talent upgrade, you do it. Especially under contract. Trading for Beal is something that's been talked about for weeks/months around here, but I suppose it sounds reactionary because of the horrific L we took last night.

Comment

• wow man...come the fuck on
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

wow man...come the fuck on
            banned stat sheets like old times?

Comment

wow man...come the fuck on
              Hold up is that Kyle's forehead in the bottom left? Lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Maybe

Comment

• Im not insinuating anything but knowing that Ujiri is a shrewed/ piercingly cold Executive, will he trade Lowry before the deadline?

Karl A Towns/ Dieng/ Teague

For

Kyle/ Ibaka and Boucher

....Stop the madness Claw
                  Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Fri Jan 4, 2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Nah Kyle would have sat next to him or on his lap. That's his boy!!

Comment

Maybe

Oh shit Cabal!

Comment

Maybe

Take a trip to hang out with your homies and grab a front row seat to watch the new kid in town get his ass booed off the court in a 3-ring circus. Nice work if you can get it.

Comment

Meaning what? Our picks our too low, or Masai won't give them up?
                          Could be both but I don't think Masai will give them up.

Comment

• My guy Pip! how is this even a debate honestly? LeBron is 3-6 in the Finals, Jordan is 6-0.

You want to talk about pure basketball talent? Jordan > LeBron too.

You want to talk about stats? Jordan played 15 yrs in the NBA, 13 in Chicago. LeBron is in his what, 16th-17th season now? Jordan STILL holds a lot of records.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Take a trip to hang out with your homies and grab a front row seat to watch the new kid in town get his ass booed off the court in a 3-ring circus. Nice work if you can get it.
                              Lowry is like "I did shootaround and shit, Nurse's dumb ass thought I would play"

Comment

Don't like this at all. Why would he even post this? your team just got blown out man.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X