Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That pic is bad...

Plus Kyle whispering something to Demar’s ears between timeouts with Kawhi going near them and eavesdropping is the most awkward meeting between former exes and current one.

Conspiracy or not but that is cold

Comment

• Ujiri may have enough and he as I said he is like a thief in the night, he will make a move with people caught so offguard.

Kyle is making it difficult for Masai

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Maybe

Damn I Was kind of joking. That is HORRIBLE optics. I hate to make a mountain out of a mole hill but cmon
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Ujiri may have enough and he as I said he is like a thief in the night, he will make a move with people caught so offguard.

Kyle is making it difficult for Masai
          Terrible optics. Feels like Kyle is trolling Masai.

I can't find the clip, but there was a clip last night where Kyle and DeMar were joking around centre court and Kawhi approached them and tried to listen to what they were talking about. I don't think he liked that his team was getting blown out and one of his teammate was out there joking around with an opposing player.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm sure ex-teammates hang out all the time when they see each other. I don't mind the picture and what they do off the court, but the in-game stuff was ridiculous. Kyle was talking to Demar every chance he got.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              Terrible optics. Feels like Kyle is trolling Masai.

I can't find the clip, but there was a clip last night where Kyle and DeMar were joking around centre court and Kawhi approached them and tried to listen to what they were talking about. I don't think he liked that his team was getting blown out and one of his teammate was out there joking around with an opposing player.
              Thats what I was referring to...like former exes joking around that their sex was better than the current one....ewwww ikr. Lol

Seriously that pic I concur is really bad optics though he never thought that Rudy would post it.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                I'm sure ex-teammates hang out all the time when they see each other. I don't mind the picture and what they do off the court, but the in-game stuff was ridiculous. Kyle was talking to Demar every chance he got.
                A picture is one thing. The game ended at 9:30 San Antonio time. That means after changing and media it's 10:30 by the time you get out. Lowry just HAD to get back to Rudy's or Demars house (not sure who) for a cuddle puddle on the couch? Did the team fly out last night or this morning? Does it matter? His teammates went back together, maybe some had a beer, some went over film, some played cards, whatever. But I'm sure they were all pissed off. Kyle is smirking like he knows he's gonna be on snpachat and twitter and Gay and Demar just have a smug "we kicked ass" smile

Comment

I'm sure ex-teammates hang out all the time when they see each other. I don't mind the picture and what they do off the court, but the in-game stuff was ridiculous. Kyle was talking to Demar every chance he got.
                  Since the DeMar trade Lowry's been pushing this whole "NBA brotherhood" is more important than anything else narrative in a few interviews. He is definitely living by those words and basically using the DeMar trade to justify that you don't have to be loyal to a franchise.... only your NBA brothers.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    A picture is one thing. The game ended at 9:30 San Antonio time. That means after changing and media it's 10:30 by the time you get out. Lowry just HAD to get back to Rudy's or Demars house (not sure who) for a cuddle puddle on the couch? Did the team fly out last night or this morning? Does it matter? His teammates went back together, maybe some had a beer, some went over film, some played cards, whatever. But I'm sure they were all pissed off. Kyle is smirking like he knows he's gonna be on snpachat and twitter and Gay and Demar just have a smug "we kicked ass" smile
                    I didn't see a timestamp, thought it might have been before the game. I don't think Lowry is a killer - he just wants to chill with his BFF Demar.

Comment

• fuck so disappointing. That one year we have a chance and Lowry goes "Oh you wanted to compete for championship? well about that..."
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• But as some already stated...the in game shenanigans between him and Derozan joking around in between timeouts especially the one near the scorers table while Lowry’s team is getting a major beating is just terrible optics.

Interesting that he was never around on the bench while he was recuperating but did not miss it against the Spurs.

Conspiracy or not but it seems he is doing a tit for tat thing when Kawhi was out, Kawhi was also not around with the team.

Compounded by the fact that he totally threw Ujiri under the bus during that Rachel Nichols interview.

This is getting very interesting...

Or may maybe its just nothing.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          fuck so disappointing. That one year we have a chance and Lowry goes "Oh you wanted to compete for championship? well about that..."
                          Brought Mr Bulldog his first ever superstar and a chance to do real shit and he's obsessed with his friend

Comment

• Then lets trade him for Pat Beverley and Lou Williams.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Depends on what the deal is, though. FVV's salary looks like something you want to get rid of. Same with Norm, but he's playing a lot better, so you might want to sell high. OG has potential, but you have to give something to get and he'll never be even mini-Kawhi, unless his handles improve exponentially.

Not saying the Wiz would even consider this deal, but if you can get Beal/Sato for OG/Miles/Norm/CJ, that's a massive win. More like addition by subtraction, rather than 'gutting'. It's the draft picks that you'd be more concerned about.
                              That's a completely different proposition than trading your starting center and power forward (though I think you've counted Miles twice).....

Comment

Then lets trade him for Pat Beverley and Lou Williams.
                                Or to San Antonio for Dejounte Murray.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X