Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Brought Mr Bulldog his first ever superstar and a chance to do real shit and he's obsessed with his friend
    TBH, Masai broke a cardinal rule when he publicly said "we gave them chances" in reference to the Kyle/DeMar/Casey core. You praise in public and criticize in private. Lowry took that personally. He's a prideful guy and he'll never let Masai live that down.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      That's a completely different proposition than trading your starting center and power forward (though I think you've counted Miles twice).....
      lol. Should be FVV in there.... assuming somebody would actually take him.

Comment

• If Ujiri trade Kyle, it would most likely be another All Star or a fringe Star, he would never give him away as a knee jerk reaction. He will try to complement Kawhi that would allow the Superstar to stay put this offseason.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          TBH, Masai broke a cardinal rule when he publicly said "we gave them chances" in reference to the Kyle/DeMar/Casey core. You praise in public and criticize in private. Lowry took that personally. He's a prideful guy and he'll never let Masai live that down.
          Masai: Lowry will be ready to go
          Lowry: Nobody tells me to go. But yeah I'm ready to go.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yeah he had a momentary lapse of judgement (being too honest) and you never catch masai slippin. He was frustrated because that week in August should have been one of the most celebrated in raps history but instead masai name was dragged thru the mud and criticized after acquiring a fucking superstar
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              If Ujiri trade Kyle, it would most likely be another All Star or a fringe Star, he would never give him away as a knee jerk reaction. He will try to complement Kawhi that would allow the Superstar to stay put this offseason.
              Hes not gonna trade Kyle over pictures, and I still want Kyle here for the stretch. I'm just beyond sick of the bromance bullshit. We're In the dog days of the season now, I'm old school and I say stay in the trenches with your team

Comment

• Kyle knows all too well that this team will struggle winning games “consistently” without him. He is not dumb to know that Van Vleet will never replace him. Why he is trying to fucking milk his injury.

Trying to force the hand of Ujiri

He understands the dynamics now especially the trade deadline is not that far from now...

Testing Masai...” you want me or you dont

Who blinks first kind of thing
                Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Fri Jan 4, 2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Kyle knows all too well that this team will struggle winning games “consistently” without him. He is not dumb to know that Van Vleet will never replace him. Why he is trying to fucking milk his injury.

Trying to force the hand of Ujiri

He understands the dynamics now especially the trade deadline is not that far from now...

Testing Masai...” you want me or you dont

Who blinks first kind of thing
                  What does 'you want me' even mean? Contract extension? Is Lowry even eligible for that?

Comment

• We need a new game thread. This has run its course.

Something with more effort than Furys too cool for school approach.

Comment

What does 'you want me' even mean? Contract extension? Is Lowry even eligible for that?
                      I am not exactly referring to that, its more like eliciting some kind of desperate reaction from a boss, a little validation from his dad. It was a bigtime betrayal when Ujiri out of nowhere shocked the world by trading his more than a blood brother. I maybe wrong but thats how I see Kyle. The only way in his power that he can have control of the main decision maker. I thought Nurse is quiet submissive of Kyle. Ujiri doesnt give a shit.

This injury is a means for whatever inside motive he have against Ujiri. BUT He wants to win so he is only milking this in January or before the deadline.

Comment

• Honest question
                        I'm really curious

So kyle was obviously at yesterday's game. That's great. However, I don't think he came to any other game. Am I right?

If so,
                        Why would he choose to show up to this game only? Why not any other game, even the ones at home?
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Honest question
                          I'm really curious

So kyle was obviously at yesterday's game. That's great. However, I don't think he came to any other game. Am I right?

If so,
                          Why would he choose to show up to this game only? Why not any other game, even the ones at home?
                          What are your sources telling you?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            Honest question
                            I'm really curious

If so,
                            Is that a serious question?

Kawhi stayed away from the bench during games, Lowry followed suit and stayed away from the bench during games. JV and Serge haven't.

But there was no way Kyle was missing watching DeMar up close and personal again. The in-game fooling around was very unprofessional like I don't think I have ever seen before and Kawhi was clearly disgusted. The after game pic I couldn't care less about, buddies from opposing teams have dinner/drinks on the road all the time, it never should have been posted but why would Rudy care? That's on Kyle imo; shelve the public buddy buddy act during the season, it's gotten very old.

No one could have cared less if Siakam and Poeltl met for drinks after the game but they woudn't have it stuck in fans faces....Kyle needs to become a better pro....

EDIT: I include pre-game ON THE COURT bromancing as in-game.
                            Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jan 4, 2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Y'all are just looking for drama.

First off that moment where Kyle and DeMar said hi and Kawhi walked up was before the game started, you can see guys with ball caps walking on the court.

Second, Kyle and Rudy have always been very close; Rudy is/was godfather to Kyle's son. Kyle and DeMar have had the league's best bromance for like 5 years. You guys have a problem that the three of them took this opportunity to hang out together? As an adult I would kill to have two of my college buddies who are in other cities meet up with me, and I would definitely take a snap with something that said "just like old times".

Like we lost, it sucks, but getting hysterical over absolutely nothing is pretty ridiculous. This is some Desperate Housewives level shit.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Y'all are just looking for drama.

First off that moment where Kyle and DeMar said hi and Kawhi walked up was before the game started, you can see guys with ball caps walking on the court.

Second, Kyle and Rudy have always been very close; Rudy is/was godfather to Kyle's son. Kyle and DeMar have had the league's best bromance for like 5 years. You guys have a problem that the three of them took this opportunity to hang out together? As an adult I would kill to have two of my college buddies who are in other cities meet up with me, and I would definitely take a snap with something that said "just like old times".

Like we lost, it sucks, but getting hysterical over absolutely nothing is pretty ridiculous. This is some Desperate Housewives level shit.
                                Funny though thay you reacted to some of the posts as more melodramatic. Gtfo

Comment

Working...
                                X