No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle plays petty head games.He really needs to grow up. I honestly think hed rather see this team implode than win a championship to prove a point. Got 30m and 3 months in the summer to cuddle on the sofa with DD grow the fuck up

Comment

• Honestly if we won the game nobody would give a shit lol
      OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Ibaka + Pascal Siakam + Draft Pick. Let's go
          Absolutely not. Siakam cannot be in that trade he's way too valuable. Also leaves us with ZERO natural power forwards on the roster.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Funny though thay you reacted to some of the posts as more melodramatic. Gtfo
            Which ones? The ones before the game talking so much shit about how Kawhi was going to make DeMar cry? That was hardly melodramatic, I was just saying that premature gloating is petty and beneath us as a fanbase. Just like this BS about Kyle. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that because you have the sportsmanship of a third grader.

It must burn your ass that DD got a triple double and the win, which is why you've gone off the deep end. It's not a big deal, we lost, we'll adjust, get healthy, and focus on what comes next. No need to turn into raving lunatics.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Which ones? The ones before the game talking so much shit about how Kawhi was going to make DeMar cry? That was hardly melodramatic, I was just saying that premature gloating is petty and beneath us as a fanbase. Just like this BS about Kyle. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that because you have the sportsmanship of a third grader.

It must burn your ass that DD got a triple double and the win, which is why you've gone off the deep end. It's not a big deal, we lost, we'll adjust, get healthy, and focus on what comes next. No need to turn into raving lunatics.
              If we can't turn in to raving lunatics on RR, then are you really a Raps fan? Asking for a friend...

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                Absolutely not. Siakam cannot be in that trade he's way too valuable. Also leaves us with ZERO natural power forwards on the roster.
                He's not Bradley Beal valuable though
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bucks next and then the Pacers....it sure doesn't get any easier ....curse you schedule makers....
                  Giannis is the most electrifying player in the game right now imo, likeable to boot since he refuses to buddy up with any of the opposition
                  Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jan 4, 2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Bucks next and then the Pacers....it sure doesn't get any easier ....curse you schedule makers....
                    When is the "easiest schedule part" kick in lmao

Comment

• Wizards would have to be idiots to give up Beal for Lowry, so what could we realistically do?

Comment

He's not Bradley Beal valuable though
                        You're overrating Beal and underrating Pascal, in terms of impact on winning. With Pascal on a rookie salary and still looking like he can improve, it's a no-brainer.... you do what it takes to keep him. Wright, Powell, FVV & OG are all minus impact players with questionable upside.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          Wizards would have to be idiots to give up Beal for Lowry, so what could we realistically do?
                          I think the best we could do is Serge (connection with Scott Brooks), Miles, OG, Wright and a 2021 1st for Beal and Mahinmi.

Not sure why the Wizards would do that though, isn't a particularly great rebuilding package, nor does it improve them in the present really.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

You are so laughable because you just stated that petty stuff is beneath us a fanbase but followed it with personal attacks. Lol.

Give me a break with those self righteous bull crap you spew.

Comment

When is the "easiest schedule part" kick in lmao
                              Atlanta
                              Nets
                              Wiz
                              *Celtics*
                              Suns
                              Grizz
                              kings
                              follows....
                              No West Coast games left
                              Lowry and JV to return.....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                You're overrating Beal and underrating Pascal, in terms of impact on winning. With Pascal on a rookie salary and still looking like he can improve, it's a no-brainer.... you do what it takes to keep him. Wright, Powell, FVV & OG are all minus impact players with questionable upside.
                                Im ready to trade him regardless. If we dont have to: great.But if we dont get Beal because Masai didnt want to give up Siakam its fire Masai time.

Comment

Working...
                                X