Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When you ask T Rex and the RR crew what we need at the deadline

    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I remember when Masai stood pat at the deadline in 2016 and said something like Carroll missed so many games i fee like hes our trade deadline acquisition. Probably going to say the same thing about JV.
      Hahaha, good memory

      Comment


      • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Masai values them like they are wearing a 8karat pink diamond
        I'd value pascal highly too. he's untouchable for anyone not named Anthony Davis right now
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

        Comment


        • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          I'd value pascal highly too. he's untouchable for anyone not named Anthony Davis right now
          Pascal and package for AD
          No Pascal and package for Beal

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I remember when Masai stood pat at the deadline in 2016 and said something like Carroll missed so many games i fee like hes our trade deadline acquisition. Probably going to say the same thing about JV.
            This time he'd be part right. Carroll was trash in designer clothes

            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Pascal and package for AD
              No Pascal and package for Beal
              100%
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                I remember when Masai stood pat at the deadline in 2016 and said something like Carroll missed so many games i fee like hes our trade deadline acquisition. Probably going to say the same thing about JV.
                Are you trying to force this the other way? I mean he technically hasn't stood pat this deadline, and the Richardson thing implies something even if its small. (Mathews or Ellington joining after bought out)

                Comment


                • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  We'll even throw the VanVleet into the deal too
                  ftfy

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post
                    ftfy
                    is that like a whole fleet of vans?
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • golden wrote: View Post
                      ftfy
                      Good catch, the claw is innocent

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Lou Will's defense was HUGE reason we got swept by the series. Derozan Vasquez and Lou combined with the undersized Lowry made for the worst backcourt defense I've ever witnessed.

                        That's the thing. The other side of the ball. It's great to add "shooter shooter shooter" but the thing with these guys you can't stand (OG, Powell, FVV) is they are very very good on the other side of the ball. We need complete basketball players
                        Let him stick to his dumb narrative. Nobody showed up that series. That "Heck of a shooter/scorer" shot 31%, 19% from 3 and averaged 13 points in that series. Derozan and Kyle were just as bad, same goes for Vasquez, Ross and everyone else on the team.

                        And as you said, defense was horrible. Wall and Gortat tore the defense apart.

                        Comment


                        • Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                          Are you trying to force this the other way? I mean he technically hasn't stood pat this deadline, and the Richardson thing implies something even if its small. (Mathews or Ellington joining after bought out)
                          They would be free agents and will not sign with Raptors
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • Ariza via trade
                            Wes Mathews or Ellington via buyout

                            Are those low key moves without the AD or Beal drama

                            Ariza and Wes/Ellington for the win???

                            Comment


                            • Sometimes this is GM's Kiss of Death. At the very least Masai needs to say something to calm down the troops. Green said they're all nervous.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X