Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    This.

I was watching that game. Mavs officials informed Barnes that he got traded to Sac but Barnes chose to stay in the bench.

I'm on the hate LeBron bandwagon again. he's become SuperDouche since joining the Lakers. Now he's crying cause he ain't getting what he wants.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Really? If the current crop of NBA decision makers have any one unifying trait it is that they are all undervaluing size right now. I've been saying for YEARS that JV has way more value to the team than in trade because traditional bigs have garbage trade value across the league right now, in spite of them actually still being very valuable in basketball terms.
      And yet bigs get traded all the time. Deandre was traded a few weeks ago and now Gasol is at the center of multiple trade proposals. I've even heard about Jocic trade proposals, but not a whisper about JV. If he's as good as the poster I was replying to thinks he is then you would think JV's name would be out there in trade requests often and with a lot of buzz around it. He's better than Ibaka and Gasol apparently.

Comment

Also want to add, Barnes handled it all with class.

LeBron on the other hand as usual was trying to stir shit up.
        Was watching that too. Respect level went up like 100X for Barnes. Must be a great teammate.

Comment

Also want to add, Barnes handled it all with class.

LeBron on the other hand as usual was trying to stir shit up.
          He's just defending the brotherhood ....

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            No he isn't. He's only better at rebounding and setting screens.
            He averages a fair bit more points per minute with a better percentage. So hes at least better at scoring and rebounding than Gasol. What more do you want?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I'm on the hate LeBron bandwagon again. he's become SuperDouche since joining the Lakers. Now he's crying cause he ain't getting what he wants.
              Hollywood.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                And yet bigs get traded all the time. Deandre was traded a few weeks ago and now Gasol is at the center of multiple trade proposals. I've even heard about Jocic trade proposals, but not a whisper about JV. If he's as good as the poster I was replying to thinks he is then you would think JV's name would be out there in trade requests often and with a lot of buzz around it. He's better than Ibaka and Gasol apparently.
                Maybe MU knows how valuable he is and refuses shitty offers?

Comment

• Also MU isnt one to advertise offers to drive up demand. Who knows how many offers have come his way for JV?

Comment

• All hail the King. At least Lebron makes things more interesting.

Comment

• Is Gasol really that bad?

https://www.basketball-reference.com...gasolma01.html

Hes not done by any means and only has 1 year left after this year.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Leaving aside just how crucial those two things are for this team, that statement might have been true a few years ago but sure ain't now.
                        No it's true now and those things aren't crucial to the point that you forego offensive skill, defense, passing ability and experience for them.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          Is Gasol really that bad?

https://www.basketball-reference.com...gasolma01.html

Hes not done by any means and only has 1 year left after this year.
                          Nah he's done because DanH says so and JV is the most important player on the team.

Comment

• No hes not bad but JVs 13/7/1 in 19 mins per game (compared to Gasols 34mpg) isnt bad either

Comment

Nah he's done because DanH says so and JV is the most important player on the team.
                              I also feel people are forgetting how bad Lowry plays in the playoffs (I could look up stats, but I'm lazy AF right now).

Comment

do you think this type of "argument" makes people more likely to take you seriously?

Comment

Working...
                                X