Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Gasol was more than alright two years ago. Now whoever gets him will be lucky if he stays on the court. A the rate of injury he has had over the past year, he'd probably have to sit a whole playoff series, if not more.
    He's missed two games this season? Why would he need to sit out a whole playoff series?

    Comment


    • MU is trying to win the deal Gasol and Conley added to Kawhi pascal and Ibaka is a championship who cares about the young players u have to throw in. Og delon they are replaceable

      Comment


      • This Gasol/Conley thing died man.. why are people still talking about it?

        Comment


        • planetmars wrote: View Post
          This Gasol/Conley thing died man.. why are people still talking about it?
          A lot of guys here dont like Lowry and or jv
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment



          • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              A lot of guys here dont like Lowry and or jv
              In fairness, it should be said that those same people won't like Conley or Gasol after they become Raptors....

              Comment


              • I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.

                Comment


                • grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.
                  Trades are two way street bud
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.
                    What if Memphis wanted Siakam and 2 FRP's for Conley/Gasol? I mean there are two sides to these trade talks right?

                    Comment


                    • I think everything is quiet because Masai is going after AD.

                      Do it Masai!

                      Comment


                      • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Conley averaged

                        24.7 ppg 7.0 asg 1.7stg on .485 FG .447 3FG

                        16-17 playoffs

                        Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        Conley definitely took it to superstar level in his last playoff appearance (2017). If he was in the East he would have been a surefire all-star that year.

                        Comment


                        • Is there any realistic trade target other than Conley/Gasol which was deemed doa?

                          Comment


                          • Masai really is not going to do anything today eh? he'll just probably say: "We believe in our guys, we believe in our group"

                            Smh.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment



                            • Comment


                              • checking in from work to make sure everyone still on the team

                                alrightttt

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X