Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Gasol was more than alright two years ago. Now whoever gets him will be lucky if he stays on the court. A the rate of injury he has had over the past year, he'd probably have to sit a whole playoff series, if not more.
    He's missed two games this season? Why would he need to sit out a whole playoff series?

Comment

• MU is trying to win the deal Gasol and Conley added to Kawhi pascal and Ibaka is a championship who cares about the young players u have to throw in. Og delon they are replaceable

Comment

• This Gasol/Conley thing died man.. why are people still talking about it?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          This Gasol/Conley thing died man.. why are people still talking about it?
          A lot of guys here dont like Lowry and or jv
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Out for Load Management

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              A lot of guys here dont like Lowry and or jv
              In fairness, it should be said that those same people won't like Conley or Gasol after they become Raptors....

Comment

• I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.
                  Trades are two way street bud
                  Out for Load Management

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.
                    What if Memphis wanted Siakam and 2 FRP's for Conley/Gasol? I mean there are two sides to these trade talks right?

Comment

• I think everything is quiet because Masai is going after AD.

Do it Masai!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Conley averaged

24.7 ppg 7.0 asg 1.7stg on .485 FG .447 3FG

16-17 playoffs

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        Conley definitely took it to superstar level in his last playoff appearance (2017). If he was in the East he would have been a surefire all-star that year.

Comment

• Is there any realistic trade target other than Conley/Gasol which was deemed doa?

Comment

• Masai really is not going to do anything today eh? he'll just probably say: "We believe in our guys, we believe in our group"

Smh.
                            Make RR great again!!

Comment

• Comment

• checking in from work to make sure everyone still on the team

alrightttt

Comment

Working...
                                X