Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post

    I bet Houston has a commitment from a buyout candidate or 2. Matthews or Ellington.

    Comment


    • Fury wrote: View Post
      Masai really is not going to do anything today eh? he'll just probably say: "We believe in our guys, we believe in our group"

      Smh.
      I guarantee he does something, either trade deadline deal or picking up a few buyout scrapheap candidates. No way he lets all the moves by Philly/Bucks go unanswered to some degree. Celtics can't stand pat either.

      Comment


      • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        I bet Houston has a commitment from a buyout candidate or 2. Matthews or Ellington.
        Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

        Comment


        • C'mon masai. Not even a mediocre shooter?
          "Stay steamy"

          - Kobe

          Comment


          • I love how people still criticize masai like hes poor at trading or afraid of risk

            Or better yet just a force a bad move so we can talk about it!!

            Smh.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • "Anthony Davis is willing to play out the season with the New Orleans Pelicans if he isn’t traded before the 3 p.m. trade deadline on Feb. 7, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

              He was willing to play in the last two Pelicans games, but was held out by the organization for obvious reasons."

              Make him play next year too lol

              Comment


              • Fury wrote: View Post
                Masai really is not going to do anything today eh? he'll just probably say: "We believe in our guys, we believe in our group"

                Smh.
                Please...for anyone complaining about the lack of action, suggest a trade that makes sense and that both teams would do. And if you feel it's the GM's job to do that then it's also the GM's job to decide not to do that. And if all else fails, just make an Atlanta game thread

                Edit: I see it's up. Well done

                Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  "Anthony Davis is willing to play out the season with the New Orleans Pelicans if he isn’t traded before the 3 p.m. trade deadline on Feb. 7, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

                  He was willing to play in the last two Pelicans games, but was held out by the organization for obvious reasons."

                  Make him play next year too lol
                  Do the Pelicans really think they're getting Tatum, Brown and a bunch of picks from the Celtics for a 1-year rental?

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post
                    Do the Pelicans really think they're getting Tatum, Brown and a bunch of picks from the Celtics for a 1-year rental?
                    They would trade him for the Knicks 1st round pick.
                    Mamba Mentality

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I love how people still criticize masai like hes poor at trading or afraid of risk

                      Or better yet just a force a bad move so we can talk about it!!

                      Smh.
                      It's a 2K world, breh.
                      The Double Champ is here!
                      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                      Comment





                      • Charlotte keeps drafting these stiffs
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • Fury wrote: View Post
                          Masai really is not going to do anything today eh? he'll just probably say: "We believe in our guys, we believe in our group"

                          Smh.
                          I agree. Look for help in buyout market maybe. To quote Elmer when hunting wabbits...things are "vawee, vawee quiet" in Raptorland.

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post



                            Charlotte keeps drafting these stiffs
                            Seriously, 4 firsts they passed on for this scrub

                            Comment


                            • When did everything go crazy last year with all the Cavs trades? Wasn't it pretty close to the deadline?

                              Comment


                              • I don't like the idea of positioning JV's return as some sort of deadline day pickup but there's no doubt he makes the team better.
                                We still need a 3pt shooter imo. The open roster spots will get filled but likely buyout candidates

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X