Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so i guess it was 4 second rounders for mirotic.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • Would be incredible to add Holiday without giving up Lowry. That’s totally out of left field and it’s probably not even being discussed but it’s a fantasy for sure.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Pels are obviously are unloading. Wonder if they are giving up more
        Get us Etwuan!! Delon and a 2nd rounder
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

        Comment


        • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          so i guess it was 4 second rounders for mirotic.
          Mirotic is a free agent. So that's a win for Pels
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • Stauskas getting waived. Come home Nik!

            Comment


            • Maury wrote: View Post
              Would be incredible to add Holiday without giving up Lowry. That’s totally out of left field and it’s probably not even being discussed but it’s a fantasy for sure.
              Yeah hed perfect as the 2. Move Danny to the bench to take all the wright/powell/cj minutes
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • lol stauskas getting waived now If nothing happens just pick him up masai. He can call the game with devlin and maybe see some garbage time.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  lol stauskas getting waived now If nothing happens just pick him up masai. He can call the game with devlin and maybe see some garbage time.
                  My sources are saying Raptors are dangling leo rautins but nobody is interested. They would have to add a pick and the raptor mascot
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Stauskas getting waived. Come home Nik!
                    Stauskas for Rauntins and 2 coors lights? who says no
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment




                    • And thus ends the ballad of Sauce Castillo
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        My sources are saying Raptors are dangling leo rautins but nobody is interested. They would have to add a pick and the raptor mascot
                        Willing to throw in the inflatable raptors but the original raptors mascot is untouchable. He has a bright future ahead of him.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • I feel like we will regret not trading young guys. Insurance is nice but damn
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • Windhorst just said on "the jump" that Memphis/Toronto have been discussing a Lowry/Conley deal over the last 24 hours.

                            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

                            Comment


                            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Stauskas for Rauntins and 2 coors lights? who says no
                              Anything for more Uncle Jack on the broadcasts. Make em Budweiser and we got a deal.

                              Comment


                              • Seems like every team in the league has traded at least 6 players and all of them have gotten better.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X