2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Memphis is finally ready to part ways with their aging stars. You gotta think they held on for a couple seasons to long and decreased thir value. With the contracts of conley and gasol i dont know if they are gonna get back that great off a package. I would think conley would be the easiest to move but his contract is longer then marcs. What do you guys see as potential landing spots for the 2 vets?
    Conley is a great player.. hed be a huge get for an Indy or a Detroit..teams that feel they're a back court all star away from the tier ahead of them
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• https://dailyknicks.com/2019/01/22/k...-courtney-lee/

Enes Kanter and Frank Ntilikina have been the most often reported names from the New York Knicks concerning the upcoming trade deadline. However, as the front office rebuilds this roster and tries to clear cap space, it has others on the chopping block.

Per Mike Vorkunov of The Athletic, teams have inquired on Tim Hardaway Jr. and Courtney Lee, both of whom have guaranteed contracts — eight figures — on the 2019-20 salary cap. Either move places the Knicks above the $38 million needed to sign Kevin Durant to a max contract.

However, the Knicks do not want to attach an asset in a trade, Vorkunov added, despite Lee and Hardaway’s future salaries and the clear-cut case of wanting to shed cap space.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://theathletic.com/780771/2019/...dline-looming/

The​ NBA trade deadline​ is​ a little​ over two​ weeks away, but NBA executives and players​ league-wide have noticed one​ dramatic​ factor in​ the​​ trade market. Among the 30 teams, there have been just five sellers on the trade market: Four in the Eastern Conference (Atlanta, New York, Cleveland and Chicago) and one in the Western Conference (Phoenix) and possibly a second in Memphis. For everyone else, the remaining 11 teams in the East and 14 teams in the West, the playoffs have been within sight — speaking to the parity across the league.
        Wizards star guard Bradley Beal is not going anywhere, which Washington has made adamantly clear, league sources told The Athletic. Depending on how the next week to two weeks shape up, the Wizards could look more aggressively toward moving Otto Porter. The Utah Jazz have been an interested suitor for Porter, league sources said. Beal has helped lead the Wizards to seven wins in their past 10 games, carrying a squad that lost All-Star John Wall to season-ending heel surgery before the New Year.

Comment

• Those are negative assets

Miles is working his way back. We're back up to 12 or so guys earning minutes. I dont want anybody else trash especially with deals into next year

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Those are negative assets

Miles is working his way back. We're back up to 12 or so guys earning minutes. I dont want anybody else trash especially with deals into next year
            .but I wouldn't bet on it...he's been so inconsistent ...age may be a factor

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
              .but I wouldn't bet on it...he's been so inconsistent ...age may be a factor
              I wouldn't bet on it either but he wont be playing playoff minutes either way so if he can get back to shooting 35+% and hard D in his 15 min a night right now then cool

Comment

• I heard the 45 day window is almost here to lock up Boucher?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  I heard the 45 day window is almost here to lock up Boucher?
                  Blake has it as something like 12 days left. But that's not to lock him up, it's NBA service days. So if they run out of those days, they just have to stop using him in the NBA. He would just be back in the G-League with the 905, still on a two way deal. They can also call him back up without using NBA days once the 905 season is over.

Good news is JV should be back soon, so Boucher being relegated back to the 905 for a couple months should be fine.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oh ok thanks again Dan.

Im hoping he gets more minutes here though. He has the tools just needs the experience

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

So maybe we're going the route of tweaks. I wonder who/what we'd send out.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          So maybe we're going the route of tweaks. I wonder who/what we'd send out.
                          Malachi + Monroe?

Comment

• First Tristan and now Hood.. watch us get Love when it's all said and done.

Comment

• we need beal...go all in and ruin the future...our window is just this year

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
                                we need beal...go all in and ruin the future...our window is just this year
                                ...no way ....i think... this is a bad idea...

Comment

Working...
                                X