Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think we discussed yesterday the importance of those picks (can be attached to a salary dump) or still a straight up pick with Raptors possibility of a rebuild if Kawhi bolts.

    Comment


    • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Must think highly of undrafted guys, still odd that those picks returned hardly anything.
      You've got to give something to get something.

      What the Raptors got was rid of Moose and a chance to pick up a better backup big off of waivers.

      Comment


      • I'm still not feeling the 76ers moves. Harris is a good player but his usage is going to drop like a rock in Philly. And I mean Fultz wasn't playing but for Simmons? I guess Simmons can give you some defense but that's it.

        The only guy I like that could move the dial for the 76ers is Mike Scott.. and that's only because he's a Raptor Killer.


        Bucks getting Mirotic for basically Maker was a huge steal though. GM for the Bucks should get executive of the year in my opinion. Thibs, Lopez, Mirotic, #1 in East (and probably in the NBA).

        Lots of work for them this summer.. but this year has been fantastic for that organization.

        Comment


        • Puffer wrote: View Post
          You've got to give something to get something.

          What the Raptors got was rid of Moose and a chance to pick up a better backup big off of waivers.
          They could have just waive him though and not give up the pick? No?

          Unless the $110,000 cash is so valuable but i mean 110k? Thats a penny

          Comment


          • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            So far...

            JV
            Miles
            Delon
            Malachi
            Moose
            Two 2nd round picks

            For

            Gasol
            Cash and Cash
            How much do we even have to spend? and on whor?

            Comment


            • Im not the cap guru here so i wont go further

              But giving up those picks vs. straight out releasing Malachi and Moose?

              Two roster spots opened up with two 2nd rounders that went the other way.

              I have no doubt, there were assurances from the potential buy out guys.

              Comment


              • planetmars wrote: View Post
                I'm still not feeling the 76ers moves. Harris is a good player but his usage is going to drop like a rock in Philly. And I mean Fultz wasn't playing but for Simmons? I guess Simmons can give you some defense but that's it.

                The only guy I like that could move the dial for the 76ers is Mike Scott.. and that's only because he's a Raptor Killer.


                Bucks getting Mirotic for basically Maker was a huge steal though. GM for the Bucks should get executive of the year in my opinion. Thibs, Lopez, Mirotic, #1 in East (and probably in the NBA).

                Lots of work for them this summer.. but this year has been fantastic for that organization.
                I respect the athlete and like the Freak as a person a ton. Love seeing small market teams do well and attract elite athletes for as long as they can. The Bucks would be among my favourite teams if they didn't stand in the way of the Raps.

                If they knock the Raptors out this year, you can bet I'll be cheering them on against Houston or GSW

                Comment


                • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  They could have just waive him though and not give up the pick? No?

                  Unless the $110,000 cash is so valuable but i mean 110k? Thats a penny
                  I get the Malachi trade, but not the Moose one.

                  We have 4 roster spots to fill now instead of 3. He was still a 3rd string C which we could use in case Gasol or Serge needs rest (and they might). We have to replace him with someone else, which will mean we have to pay for it.

                  Unless Moose was a locker room cancer or something, I find the whole deal really strange.

                  Comment


                  • Handshake for taking Carroll off our hands

                    Comment


                    • Can't wait to see who we will get! Can it be long before we know?

                      Comment


                      • How do you rank the players in order of skill/ importance now that JV,CJ, Delon are gone?
                        Man 10 players is light. This is wild.

                        Kawhi
                        Lowry
                        Ibaka
                        Siakam
                        Gasol
                        Green
                        FVV
                        Powell
                        OG
                        McCaw

                        Comment


                        • charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Can't wait to see who we will get! Can it be long before we know?
                          Don't hold your breath... it won't be anyone or anything of consequence.

                          Comment


                          • Does any other team in the league have 4 open roster spots? This feels very unusual
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

                            Comment


                            • Lopez was waived by Chicago... could he be picked up as the 3rd big?

                              Comment


                              • Problem with Kanter is that he has something distracting going on with his native country

                                I hope he is not one of Masai’s BO candidate

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X