2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codadav wrote: View Post
    There is apparently a 'rose rule' in effect for both AD and Kyrie...Boston can't get AD without including Kyrie in the deal...Might still be appealing, but makes it a little less likely!....I'm not fully understanding it, I wonder if Kawhi is also a 'rose rule' player??
    Somebody correct me if I'm (probably) wrong, but I think Kawhi was defnitely eligible for the Rose Rule because of his DPOY, but the Spurs got him to take less.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      We’re not getting AD without offering Siakam.
      I'll pack his bags for him and drive him to the airport myself if it gets us AD. It's going to take way more than Siakam.

Comment

• Watch him end up in OKC

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          I'll pack his bags for him and drive him to the airport myself if it gets us AD. It's going to take way more than Siakam.
          Well, of course. Serge+OG+Pascal and 2 first round picks is probably the opening bid.

Comment

Watch him end up in OKC
            Or the Clippers.

Comment

Yeah you trade anyone except Kawhi for AD.

Siakam will likely be the centerpiece, but a trade package will be something along the lines of Siakam, JV, OG and a pick or 2.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Or the Clippers.
                I thought he wanted to go to a "contending" team?

Comment

• F-ing rich Paul. He could of done this in July but trying to force his way to the Lakers.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Yeah you trade anyone except Kawhi for AD.

Siakam will likely be the centerpiece, but a trade package will be something along the lines of Siakam, JV, OG and a pick or 2.
                    Pretty much whatever it takes. If Kawhi and AD walk once their deals are done then we'll be in rebuild more regardless.

Comment

• Wonder if Philly offers up Butler, Fultz, picks.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        F-ing rich Paul. He could of done this in July but trying to force his way to the Lakers.
                        Yeah its obvious Rich Paul released the news now so Lakers can make a trade and see if the Pelicans will bite before Boston can offer anything in the summer.

Comment

• Siakam/ JV/ OG and the 2021 first round pick

Not enough but Definitely a good way to start the convo

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Somebody correct me if I'm (probably) wrong, but I think Kawhi was defnitely eligible for the Rose Rule because of his DPOY, but the Spurs got him to take less.
                            He was eligible, but they didn't extend him. They let him go to RFA so they could operate with cap space before signing him. Since he signed a new contract rather than an extension, no Rose Rule.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• My trade offer for Davis is:

Ibaka, Powell, FVV, Siakam and OG (plus the 2021 1st round pick)

for

Davis, Solomon Hill and E'Twaun Moore

No chance that gets it done, but I think it's the best the Raps can offer.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                He was eligible, but they didn't extend him. They let him go to RFA so they could operate with cap space before signing him. Since he signed a new contract rather than an extension, no Rose Rule.
                                Great. Empty the Clip, Masai.

Comment

Working...
                                X