Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Woj just said what I was thinking,

    We/Anybody not Lakers put everything on the table and get him. Kawhi doesn't want to come back/AD straight up says I'm not signing we sell to Boston at the 2020 trade deadline.
    Exactly. It seems counter-intuitive, but this is almost a no-lose rental for the Raps because Davis is only 25 years old. If you can run the auction properly in 2020, you might actually flip him for a profit .

    Comment


    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      time to start busting out your antiono davis jersey
      You heard that... all 3 of you.... whereever you are.

      Comment


      • 007 wrote: View Post
        At this point, there's no other way this could possibly go
        It was written

        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • golden wrote: View Post
          Exactly. It seems counter-intuitive, but this is almost a no-lose rental for the Raps because Davis is only 25 years old. If you can run the auction properly in 2020, you might actually flip him for a profit .
          Or you could just build around him. Masai is far more competent than the Demps and could craft a contender around him.

          Comment




          • Bron's the GM, President, Petty af and making his own new super team.

            Comment


            • Maury wrote: View Post
              Or you could just build around him. Masai is far more competent than the Demps and could craft a contender around him.
              I think you work from the assumption that Rich Paul will be doing everything to undermine the Raps and get him to a market (in his mind) that's more desirable than Toronto. And, that Kawhi could be gone. In that case, we recoup our young assets and picks in time to start the rebuild. It seems like a no-lose situation, if the asking price is anywhere close to what's being reported.

              Comment


              • A big 3 with each piece bigger than the last

                The Brow


                The Hand


                And the badonkadonk
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  4/5 aint bad
                  Also NY will (should) try to keep Porzingis. I imagine New aorleans is scared to make him a centerpiece of a trade when he hasnt played in over a year with a major injury. If NY wants to trade him, id be hesitant as New Orleans.

                  Comment


                  • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post


                    Bron's the GM, President, Petty af and making his own new super team.
                    how funny would it be if davis and kyrie end up in LA.... Boston fans would fall off their high horse pretty quickly
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • Knicks are the only real threat to get AD during the season. In the offseason you add in Boston.

                      The Lakers package is dog shit, just like it was for Kawhi. They aren't getting him.

                      The Raps can put together a pretty nice package as lots of you have displayed.

                      The Knicks can give a much sexier package though with Porzingis, an unprotected 1st, and whatever other young guys like Knox are needed. You use Kanter to make the salaries work easily.

                      I'd say Knicks are top trade partner followed by us. Of course that assumes Porziningis will be the same player post injury, which he won't, so it's us, they have to trade with us.

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        It was written

                        Does Davis like Africa?

                        Beale, Davis or some flip-a-coin bench upgrade, you just KNOW Masai has to do something reasonably significant. If he doesn't and the Raps bow out any earlier than a well contested ECF and he would be in for some serious criticism for not at least partially emptying the clip in pursuit of the chip .....

                        Comment


                        • Primer wrote: View Post
                          Knicks are the only real threat to get AD during the season. In the offseason you add in Boston.

                          The Lakers package is dog shit, just like it was for Kawhi. They aren't getting him.

                          The Raps can put together a pretty nice package as lots of you have displayed.

                          The Knicks can give a much sexier package though with Porzingis, an unprotected 1st, and whatever other young guys like Knox are needed. You use Kanter to make the salaries work easily.

                          I'd say Knicks are top trade partner followed by us. Of course that assumes Porziningis will be the same player post injury, which he won't, so it's us, they have to trade with us.
                          Nah you don't trade Porzingis + this year's 1st(likely 1st or 2nd overall pick) for Davis. That's way too much.

                          If you're the Knicks you offer Porzingis + Knox. Boston can't top that. It's going to be tough for anyone to top that.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Does Davis like Africa?

                            Beale, Davis or some flip-a-coin bench upgrade, you just KNOW Masai has to do something reasonably significant. If he doesn't and the Raps bow out any earlier than a well contested ECF and he would be in for some serious criticism for not at least partially emptying the clip in pursuit of the chip .....
                            im to distracting with thoughts of AD. but aside from him NO has some nice piece that could be had for a decent price now that their sellers. Moore, Mirotic etc.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              how funny would it be if davis and kyrie end up in LA.... Boston fans would fall off their high horse pretty quickly
                              Holy... i hate LAlakers like everyone else, but if thats the alternate to the Raps trading for Davis it coupd be worse.

                              Comment


                              • Primer wrote: View Post
                                Knicks are the only real threat to get AD during the season. In the offseason you add in Boston.

                                The Lakers package is dog shit, just like it was for Kawhi. They aren't getting him.

                                The Raps can put together a pretty nice package as lots of you have displayed.

                                The Knicks can give a much sexier package though with Porzingis, an unprotected 1st, and whatever other young guys like Knox are needed. You use Kanter to make the salaries work easily.

                                I'd say Knicks are top trade partner followed by us. Of course that assumes Porziningis will be the same player post injury, which he won't, so it's us, they have to trade with us.
                                And the sign said, curly haired freaky people, need not apply

                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X