X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol knicks

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Max Kellerman is absolutely destroying the Knicks right now lol.

Just 2 days ago I was talking about a possible KP/AD swap. What did the Knicks do? they traded KP for DSJ lol.
      Apparently KP said he wouldnt sign longterm there, but may woth Dallas. (Who really knows)

Also hear that Lakers are willing to unload everything for AD. We may just have to hope NO says, “Fuck LA” cause i dont think masai can beat that offer.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        When Kyrie snuggles back to Lebron and Kawhi reunites with his daughter in Clipperland it's 100% official. The Eastern Conference is a minor league feeding system for the West, the real NBA
        NBA Western Conference will be renamed: The Premier League

Comment

• WTFFFFF? i was away for a couple hours and in the time the knicks gave zingis away to dallas? what the hell this has to be one of the worst trades in nba history.... seriously what the hell are they thinkin? this is insane. I've always been a secondary mavs fan so this is gonna be sick. Doncic and kristpas dirk sticks around one more year to mentor him. Jeses christ they knicks should be moved to seattle
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Anyone else think Tobias Harris gets amax contract from the Lnicks this summer? I almost feel like it has to happen.

Comment

• Haha love the comments from NBA players regarding the trade...too funny. New York is a laughing stock

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                Anyone else think Tobias Harris gets amax contract from the Lnicks this summer? I almost feel like it has to happen.
                Their 2 max contract cap space is going to go to tobias and kemba and melo get a 3 year 5 mil a year deal

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post

Raps getting AD
                  All-Star Reserve announcements are tonight. Pascal & Serge got in?

Maybe Dirk & Wade got in.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    All-Star Reserve announcements are tonight. Pascal & Serge got in?

Maybe Dirk & Wade got in.
                    Think the only one of those who have a chance is maybe pascal as a injury replacement for oladipo. I wonder if coaches vote oladipo in does the commissoner pick a repaclement. or do the coaches leave him off the ballot cause hes injured. or do the coaches vote for a replacement knowing oladipo get in? depending how they pick the injury replacement will decide if pascal gets in

Comment

• Bargnani

Carmelo

Porzingis

The 3 trades with the clearest winner and loser of the last 7 years have the New York Knicks on the wrong side of the ledger
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Think the only one of those who have a chance is maybe pascal as a injury replacement for oladipo. I wonder if coaches vote oladipo in does the commissoner pick a repaclement. or do the coaches leave him off the ballot cause hes injured. or do the coaches vote for a replacement knowing oladipo get in? depending how they pick the injury replacement will decide if pascal gets in
                        Coaches like to reward teams that win, and with Lowry hurt or playing poorly much of the year I could see this.

Comment

• Back to Davis trade.
                          I think we'll have to package around Ibaka and not JV if it comes to a trade.
                          It makes more sense for both teams actually.
                          1st they have rediscovered or uncovered Jahlil Okafor as their centre. So JV doesn't fill the need, but Ibaka next to him would make sense as a PF + the other players they would acquire from us (probably OG and Fred/Wright + pick).
                          Even with Davis, we would still need that big body of JV off the bench and also for times when Davis sits out with injuries and also games against big centers.
                          We'd also need JV+Davis against Cousins+Drummond if we made finals.
                          Here Coach Nick on Jahlil's re-emergance :

https://youtu.be/zePvNsZQjnk

Comment

• Who misses the "treadmill raps"

Trade DeRozan for picks and tank...only path to a star
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• woah

Comment

• My fave delusional era was the 'if Garbo didn't go down'

Comment

Working...
                                X