Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • interesting off hand quote from the latest ringer podcast. Remember that tweet that listed the four or five teams interested in trading for the Unicorn? It included your friendly neighborhood Raptors. The podcast mentions that this list was as much about the teams that KP wanted to be traded to as it was about the teams that wanted him. Kind of interesting. Start listening at 11:38

    https://www.theringer.com/2019/2/1/1...rs-might-be-in

    Comment


    • "I would never want my son to play for Boston after what they done to Isaiah Thomas," Anthony Davis Sr. told ESPN on Friday, referencing the former Celtics star point guard who was traded for Kyrie Irving amid his recovery from a hip injury. "No loyalty. Guy gives his heart and soul and they traded him."

      Kind of lowkey happy. Teams need to get humbled. Can't just treat players like tools and then complain about loyalty when players lack it.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Another lavar / uncle Dennis
        Except he does have a point. But he probably wants his son in LA.

        Comment


        • Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Guess he loves Masai then.
          Why are these people so fucking stupid and entitled?
          It's a business. Period.
          I don't see anything wrong. Boston can trade for him, but hes letting them know that he won't resign. Not stupid or entitled - hes also making a business decision.

          Comment


          • Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Guess he loves Masai then.
            Why are these people so fucking stupid and entitled?
            It's a business. Period.
            Eh Trading Thomas after he played injured in the playoffs after his sister died in a car accident is understandably a bad look. Still, as you say its a business, and it did greatly improve the team. Not to get deep into this, but where was Thomas' agent is the real question I'd have, the guy had waaayy too much on the line to play hurt.

            Comment


            • YOU GUYS Windhorst says us and the Nuggets are the two contenders for AD, and that Pascal/OG are better than anything the Lakers can offer

              http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losang...ay?id=25903501

              GET ER DONE MASAI

              Comment


              • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                YOU GUYS Windhorst says us and the Nuggets are the two contenders for AD, and that Pascal/OG are better than anything the Lakers can offer

                http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losang...ay?id=25903501

                GET ER DONE MASAI
                Will AD wear Northface or Canada Goose?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Will AD wear Northface or Canada Goose?
                  I don't know but I probably should have calmed down before posting lol.

                  Windy is connected to Bron though so why would he say the Lakers don't have the assets unless it were true?

                  Comment


                  • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    Eh Trading Thomas after he played injured in the playoffs after his sister died in a car accident is understandably a bad look. Still, as you say its a business, and it did greatly improve the team. Not to get deep into this, but where was Thomas' agent is the real question I'd have, the guy had waaayy too much on the line to play hurt.
                    At the end of the day, the player has the ultimate decision. The agent might have told him it was idiotic, but IT wanted to help the team. It was one of those moves where IT probably lost out on 75-125 Million. This is why I'm usually on the player's side when they want more money or when they want to get out of a toxic situation.

                    Comment


                    • Masai when he gets AD

                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        YOU GUYS Windhorst says us and the Nuggets are the two contenders for AD, and that Pascal/OG are better than anything the Lakers can offer

                        http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losang...ay?id=25903501

                        GET ER DONE MASAI

                        Comment


                        • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          YOU GUYS Windhorst says us and the Nuggets are the two contenders for AD, and that Pascal/OG are better than anything the Lakers can offer

                          http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losang...ay?id=25903501

                          GET ER DONE MASAI
                          Is it possible to like a post 2 times?
                          2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                          Comment


                          • I'm calm.

                            Comment


                            • Watching this Denver game right now -- their young guys are showing out.

                              Malik Beasley with 33 points with 6 min left in the 4th. Torrey Craig (?????) with 20 and looking amazing.

                              They worry me as an AD competitor... They have a number of interesting/strong young assets.

                              Jamal Murray, Gary Harris ... Then Michael Porter Jr, who's yet to see an NBA floor. Beasley is interesting. Craig looks very impressive tonight. Lesser prospects like Tyler Lydon. Then slightly more established pieces like Lyles or Will Barton. What are their picks like, I wonder?

                              Part of me had been holding out hope that we might be able to somehow get AD without giving up Pascal... I don't think that's gonna be possible though. While AD may be a rental, he's still a 1.5 year rental. I wish we could get away with a package like OG, Norm, FVV, and JV plus picks...

                              Comment


                              • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Watching this Denver game right now -- their young guys are showing out.

                                Malik Beasley with 33 points with 6 min left in the 4th. Torrey Craig (?????) with 20 and looking amazing.

                                They worry me as an AD competitor... They have a number of interesting/strong young assets.

                                Jamal Murray, Gary Harris ... Then Michael Porter Jr, who's yet to see an NBA floor. Beasley is interesting. Craig looks very impressive tonight. Lesser prospects like Tyler Lydon. Then slightly more established pieces like Lyles or Will Barton. What are their picks like, I wonder?

                                Part of me had been holding out hope that we might be able to somehow get AD without giving up Pascal... I don't think that's gonna be possible though. While AD may be a rental, he's still a 1.5 year rental. I wish we could get away with a package like OG, Norm, FVV, and JV plus picks...

                                If they offer Murray and Harris, we can't beat that...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X