• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear Zach Lavine is up for sale

Does anybody here want him?

Comment

• Beneperez wrote: View Post
      So I guess we can count out Rodney Hood...
      Good. Rodney Hood is garbage.

Comment

• Cavs have some sort of infatuation or man-crush on Canadian born players. Probably making Masai jealous.

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
          I hear Zach Lavine is up for sale

Does anybody here want him?
          wouldn't touch him with a Metre stick. have u seen his Contract?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• he's a GOAT
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he's a GOAT
              Lebron was drunk tweeting lol he has another one where he photoshopped his head

I'm drunk posting right now but imagine having 50 million people read it lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cleveland is weird they trade korver for assets then trade assets for stauskas

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  Cleveland is weird they trade korver for assets then trade assets for stauskas
                  All part of their master plan.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    Cleveland is weird they trade korver for assets then trade assets for stauskas
                    They traded Hood for the 2 picks - Stauskas just helps balance the money and is an expiring contract.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Comment

• I doubt he’ll be traded, most teams that have interest will likely wait for him to get bought out, unless they are desperate or Knicks make a stupid trade

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          I doubt he’ll be traded, most teams that have interest will likely wait for him to get bought out, unless they are desperate or Knicks make a stupid trade
                          He has a contract thats worth 18M..yes its expiring... but thats a tough trade to make if you don't have a couple of really bad deals on the books and a couple of extra second round picks....

Think the Knicks buy him out and at least 5 teams will line up to pay him to the end of the year... the raps being one for sure.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Knicks are hording cap space. The only deal they would make for Wes is another expiring contract (or two). We can't trade for hiim.

I would suspect winning and playing time are the two things he'd want from a team that wins his rights. Not sure Raptors can offer the second. We have too much depth.

Comment

• Wes Matthews would be a great fit on al those teams. He’s get major minutes in Houston/OKC/Philly. He’d fit in Milwaukee too.

Probably wouldn’t get as many minutes here with Pascal and Kawhi ahead of him.

Comment

• So it seems the Raptors have their full tax-payer mid level that they can use on Wes ($5.3M).

We beat other teams if Wes just wants to be paid:

OKC - $4.5M (tax payer mid-level)
                                Houston - $4.5M (tax payer mid-level)
                                Philly - $4.5M (room mid-level)
                                GSW - $1.5M (min contract)

* I got these numbers from shamsports.com/capulator.

Comment

Working...
                                X