Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    What's the bid/ask?

    Report: Raptors, Thunder, and Trail Blazers Among Teams Interested in Tristan Thompson

    https://cavaliersnation.com/2019/01/...stan-thompson/

    Comment


    • #77
      golden wrote: View Post
      What's the bid/ask?

      Report: Raptors, Thunder, and Trail Blazers Among Teams Interested in Tristan Thompson

      https://cavaliersnation.com/2019/01/...stan-thompson/
      I doubt there's much to that rumour. If he was expiring I could have seen the Raps pitch Powell and Miles to shed long term salary and get some quality 4/5 depth (imagine the rebounding from a bench unit with JV+Thompson, and you could run OG at the 3...), hoping the Cavs bite on Powell's upside. But with him locked into next season anyway... I dunno, maybe that's still the pitch.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

      Comment


      • #78
        golden wrote: View Post
        What's the bid/ask?

        Report: Raptors, Thunder, and Trail Blazers Among Teams Interested in Tristan Thompson

        https://cavaliersnation.com/2019/01/...stan-thompson/
        That's interesting. Playoff tested and good rebounding but .... so is JV. Is TT an upgrade defensively?

        Comment


        • #79
          I don't understand why we'd be interested in TT other than the passport. JV is a playoff performer and is only playing about 19-20 mpg anyway. They have the same contract basically.

          And I don't see us having TT play spot up minutes (assuming we let Monroe rot on the bench or trade him for TT in some package). It's a waste of $17M.

          TT would be nice against a team like Boston. But Serge is going to get more minutes anyway.

          I just don't see a fit.

          Comment


          • #80

            Comment


            • #81
              planetmars wrote: View Post

              Any GM that picked Trae Young over Luka Doncic should be a prime target as a trading partner.

              Comment


              • #82
                Masai today visited Vilnius, Lithuania.
                Possibly to see that Deividas Sirvydis (Vilniaus Rytas, hi JV!) is capable of, as it was noone else worth traveling to watch Vilniaus Rytas - Berlyn Alba today.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Cross wrote: View Post
                  Masai today visited Vilnius, Lithuania.
                  Possibly to see that Deividas Sirvydis (Vilniaus Rytas, hi JV!) is capable of, as it was noone else worth traveling to watch Vilniaus Rytas - Berlyn Alba today.
                  Maybe after the whole Demar trade bad press, he's gone to Lithuania to ask Jonas' father for permission to trade JV

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Maybe after the whole Demar trade bad press, he's gone to Lithuania to ask Jonas' father for permission to trade JV
                    (The like is for the post - not for trading JV)

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Cross wrote: View Post
                      Masai today visited Vilnius, Lithuania.
                      Possibly to see that Deividas Sirvydis (Vilniaus Rytas, hi JV!) is capable of, as it was noone else worth traveling to watch Vilniaus Rytas - Berlyn Alba today.
                      He's scouting La'Something Ball.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        golden wrote: View Post
                        He's scouting La'Something Ball.
                        That kid is back in US I thought?
                        Out for Load Management

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          That kid is back in US I thought?
                          Just joking, Mixx. Does anybody even care about the Kardashians of basketball anymore? Lebron shut them up pretty good.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            MU is gonna find a shooter you can smell it. I think itll be a simple good trade hes not gonna want to rock the boat too much.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              golden wrote: View Post
                              Just joking, Mixx. Does anybody even care about the Kardashians of basketball anymore? Lebron shut them up pretty good.
                              They are yesterdays news cause the first kid is an average player and the 2nd one will never see the nba..

                              But wait..the youngest went back to a regular high school and is still a projected top 5 pick in 2020. Lavar may not be dead just yet with one more crack at an nba star
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Potential G-league pickup here...

                                the 6’9 forward might stand as the most well-rounded player in the G League as he’s averaging 16 points, 7.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.1 steals and 3 blocks on 51% from the field and 42% from beyond the arc on 5.6 attempts per game.
                                https://goo.gl/bGaeZJ

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X