• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this has gotta be a rumor, Masai isn't that stupid

Comment

• Nice! Go likadik bron

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Holy shit. We offered Kyle and JV for Conley and Gasol.

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Ya doesnt make sense. Conley and Lowry are a wash JV is a beast compared to present day Gasol

Comment

• we really don't need soft post ups and fadeaways from Gasol.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              wow I'm not even sure that's upgrade.
              What surprises me is that zach lowe recently said we'd be looking to SHAVE salary soon..gasol and Conley make 8 million more combined, are older overall and both have term

I'm thinking behind the scenes the Lowry situation is fairly fractured
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This cant be true. It doesn't make sense for Memphis. If they want to flip gasol and conley you would think it would be for young guys with potential or cap space. this give them neither
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This rumour feels like agent bullshit. Masai knows Gasol isn't what he was, and Conley isn't a huge upgrade over Lowry. And it's taking on an enormous amount of money, which MLSE is wary about doing at the best of times.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    What surprises me is that zach lowe recently said we'd be looking to SHAVE salary soon..gasol and Conley make 8 million more combined, are older overall and both have term

I'm thinking behind the scenes the Lowry situation is fairly fractured
                    Thats the only way this trade makes sense is if the relationship really has deteriorated. Id rather do Lowry for conley and JV then have marc added in to be honest. Maybe try to get Deandre from the Knicks to fill in for JV. But this would change out quick rebuild if kawhi leaves if were stuck with those 2 contracts
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Unless MU wants Memphis deal AND hes close to Davis? Would Gasol be a better fit alongside Davis?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        This cant be true. It doesn't make sense for Memphis. If they want to flip gasol and conley you would think it would be for young guys with potential or cap space. this give them neither
                        Fischer is pretty reliable. Just because Memphis wants something else doesn't mean we didn't make the offer.

We've been trying to trade JV for years and Kyle has been frosty all year.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          This cant be true. It doesn't make sense for Memphis. If they want to flip gasol and conley you would think it would be for young guys with potential or cap space. this give them neither
                          Doesnt matter if it makes sense for Memphis or not tho, the rumor is that the offer came from toronto
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Or maybe memphis would include their pick(s) that would be sent to NO

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              Unless MU wants Memphis deal AND hes close to Davis? Would Gasol be a better fit alongside Davis?
                              But... then who's playing as the only players remaining in the team will be new acquisitions + Kawhi. Not happening IMO.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I wonder if MU has slept the past 6 days? Trust in MU!

Comment

Working...
                                X