Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wouldn't be surprised to find out Wrights agent leaked the last part. He's stuck behind 2 5'10 point guards and picked up a DNP.

    Maybe he's trying to get his clients name out there to drum up interest and see if people will make a play for him.

    Comment


    • How exactly can you be 99% sure?
      KL (allegedly) did not want to be in Toronto. Has there been an issue? Raps have easily been top 5 team all year (No 1 for a while) with all the injuries.
      With Davis, we should be favourites to come out of east at least. Next? Who knows? With a bit of luck KL resigns, team has a great final (win or lose) and Davis pulls PG13 on Lakers.
      Worse case, teams fails in playoffs (I dont see it), KL bolts, then next Feb we trade AD for some decent assetts. Bottom line -minimal cost & risk.

      Comment



      • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment



        • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • Why are other teams giving the Lakers decent players in return for scrubs and crappy picks?

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post
              Why are other teams giving the Lakers decent players in return for scrubs and crappy picks?
              Lebron
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Lebron
                Sure, but I don't see the connection between the Pistons front office, Bullock, his agent or anybody else to Lebron. It's not like James Jones as the Suns GM, or Bullock is a Rich Paul client. Man it's so sad that you even have to start thinking about the possible "connections to Lebron" these days.

                Comment


                • golden wrote: View Post
                  Sure, but I don't see the connection between the Pistons front office, Bullock, his agent or anybody else to Lebron. It's not like James Jones as the Suns GM, or Bullock is a Rich Paul client. Man it's so sad that you even have to start thinking about the possible "connections to Lebron" these days.
                  Order from head office: Lebron needs help
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • God, I hope that rumored trade with Memphis was legit
                    @Chr1st1anL

                    Comment



                    • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        God, I hope that rumored trade with Memphis was legit
                        This sounds like a post from someone that was really, really, really hoping Lowry would have a bad game tonight vs Philly and we'd lose big, so their narratives and biases would be validated. That wasn't said game, but it gets posted anyway, which doesn't make much sense. Personally, I don't want the corpses of Gasol/Conley with their injuries and bad contracts. It's incredible that a bullshit trade like this is even floated around, asking for Wright and picks too, no less. smh.
                        2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                        Comment



                        • To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                          Comment


                          • inthepaint wrote: View Post
                            This sounds like a post from someone that was really, really, really hoping Lowry would have a bad game tonight vs Philly and we'd lose big, so their narratives and biases would be validated. That wasn't said game, but it gets posted anyway, which doesn't make much sense. Personally, I don't want the corpses of Gasol/Conley with their injuries and bad contracts. It's incredible that a bullshit trade like this is even floated around, asking for Wright and picks too, no less. smh.
                            Conley and Gasol are better players. I don't care if Lowry has one good game in his hometown. I care about the majority of no shows against the elite competition. Lowry is too slow to get by the initial defenders and too small to finish at the rim.
                            @Chr1st1anL

                            Comment


                            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                              Love that kid
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                                So the proposed Raptors-Grizzlies trade was probably BS leaked by the Grizzlies to try and get the Hornets to up their offer. Didn't work tho

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X